780 results found
-
Intraday
Intraday graph day-shades background
1 vote -
Recommending sell for under valued stocks
Why would you give a sell rating for an under valued stock? If you own something much more valuable than you paid for it. Wouldn’t you want to hold it until the market corrects?
1 vote -
Worthless
This app isn’t even close to being close! I lost an estimated 50 cents a share on stock this app advised me to sell. The only stock it advised me to keep is one that seems to be stagnant. Good thing it was a small investment or i would have lost a lot of money. But every penny counts in this industry, so in saying that i think theres a lot to be desired from this app.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Portfolio adding new stock error
Hi,
When trying to add a stock to my portfolio the weirdest thing happens in the sense that if I put a 2,46 dollars price when I leave the field it goes automatically to 246 dollars. Same for number of shares price.
This makes this part of the up unusable. Help!!!
P.S. I’m thinking that maybe is a , vs . decimal separation issue(using the app from Europe)
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Stop loss signal on Portfolio?
What am I missing ? Shouldn’t there by a stop loss recommendation amount in our portfolio stocks? I can only find it in the watchlist for the same stocks . Appreciate some feedback.
1 vote -
Earnings of the week tab
I’m thinking how awesome it would be to have a list of all the best VST companies over a certain threshold that are reporting earnings for the week. Also show on when the earnings announce BMO/AMC.
1 vote -
Hot Stock honesty
Thank you for improving your DCGuard and saying how yesterday’s hot stock recs performed after we had a chance to actually buy them rather than showing today’s picks and how fantastically they did YESTERDAY when we did not own them. As you know hot stocks often do catastrophically BADLY the day after being recommended on DCG - be honest. The 10 o’clock rule helps but also reduces gains
Thanks also for adding THE DAY as well as the DATE in the report as this is a very simple way to help your ex US subscribers
Thanks for a fantastic data…
1 vote -
Daily color guard report
Each individual presenting fail to provide information in a consistent manner. For example, support and resistance lines are not showed consistently, candle stick formation name for that day and what it means isn’t told consistently. VV has to identify those key points and ensure whoever’s presenting has to cover them just as how they cover the color guard on the home page as a traffic signal etc.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Fix Fonts on “my watchlists” sorts
The fonts and graphics are not readable on both iPad mini and iPad Pro when you try to sort personal watchlists by VST.
1 vote -
Market advances and declines
It would be very helpful if we could click on each of the counts and have a list of the stocks included in the count.
For example it would be interesting to see what stocks are advancing during this downturn in the market.
Just a thought.
1 vote -
Earnings trend indicator
Can you make it easier to find this?
Thanks,
Mark
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Loss
I sold HUYA on your recommendation at 18.76. I barely broke even and look at it just a week and a half later and your are advising a strong buy after you posted a strong sell and I sold. If I had not listened to you I could have made money on that stock. But I just broke even. Really disappointed since that was my first time following your advice.
1 vote -
Add aswing trade premium watch list, and screener.
Add swing trading watch list / screener
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?