780 results found
-
Caption videos
Why not add caption to all of your videos? This way, deaf people as well as foreigners can understand what you people are saying. I am deaf and a very, very optimist person in a strong desire to learn everything about the stock market. You provide the tools. You provide the trainings if they’re in caption. Don’t know how to make videos in caption? Go to your App Store and type in the search engine,”make video caption”
Under these list of video in caption apps, there’s this app called, “Video Meme Maker Add Subtitles”. You (the VectorVest Media Department can…1 vote -
Simplify presentation
For most ordinary investors/subscribers we do not need such in depth analysis. All we need is conclusion and results and leave the detailed process and analysis to vector vest. That is why we pay for your service. Especially on a smart phone it is hard to see the detail screen with many sub menus.
In many instances if one cannot follow the presentation, the presentation becomes pointless. We are not here to become PhD in stock market analysis.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Percentage of stock price is wrong
Recent update of VectorVest app has the percentage wrong for stock price changes
1 vote -
Bug in app
There is a bug where if you enter wrong password on sign in the face id checked will keep popping up.
1 vote -
Copyright on app
You might want to update your copyright year on the app. 😀
1 vote -
Shorting stocks
If I am shorting a stock do I use your stop loss number to cover if it goes above that?
Also, does anywhere in the platform tell you when to sell a stock to lock in profits? Price target.
Thank you
1 vote -
Have some type of desktop access for mobil users
My portfolio size does not justify the full version. It would be great to have some desktop access. It would make it easier to navigate, research, plan etc. vs trying to use only my cell phone
1 vote -
Change dates on portfolio view
Would be nice to be able to change dates to see different time view on portfolio view
1 vote -
5GN
Would like to know any good 5G network stocks in Australia
1 vote -
Thanks for Monday summary. Options Paycheck hard sell
Thank you for heeding my and others advice by removing the boring and repetitive explanation of the DCG report to every MONDAY.
Please add DAY OF WEEK in your DCG Title
With
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri in the date title
The report is often quite late and when i am in Australia I waste time listening to yesterday’s report !I would also like to politely suggest you stop allowing your GREAT VV PRODUCT to be hi-jacked by the overly heavy and repeated selling of the Options Paycheck expensive paid for course. VV has far more to offer in…
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Need interval options
I am an experienced options trader using primarily thinkorswim and Robinhood.
I use the six months four hour chart to identify 75% of channels to swing trade.
I am new to vector vest and so far I really like the app and it’s simplicity, but before I start paying for it I’m hoping that my feedback will be well received and considered for future product development.
The one month, three months, and six months charts are practically useless since the smallest interval available is one day. I can see everything I need on the one year chart that applies to…
1 vote -
Color guard report
It would be great if the strategy sections of the color guard report were also published on the app. Its a lot easier for me to check my Ipad app than to boot up my computer.
thanks
1 vote -
Give the ability to create and update customized screeners from the app
Give the ability to create and update customized screeners from the app
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Options simulator
I have used simulators and they help you learn how to trade (practice without risk) but have not been able to find an options simulator. I would really like to learn how to do options and practice prior to risking real money in the market. Futures and Forex would be nice too,
Thanks1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?