780 results found
-
Access to more markets
It would be great to access multiple markets e.g. Japan France Germany at the same time
3 votes -
3 votes
-
3 votes
-
Where's the OTC
Would be great if the OTC stocks were included.
3 votes -
Add Star Search Graphing Layout
For those who have ProTrader, please add this layout.
3 votes -
Can't watch American stocks.
Hi There,
Nice concept,but app needs some adjustments e.g one can't switch index as in switching to American markets from is not possible yet.Look into that,great app though.
3 votes -
Day of week and Date please
Please label your daily color guard with the DAY of the week not just date. Most people think in days not dates
3 votes -
Decimal places
Many "penny" stocks trade in three decimal places. Stocks are only shown in two decimal places which is significantly deficient if you are trading in the ASX 300 stocks. Please change.
3 votes -
Graphs: Add watermark of performance to graphs
I always like the watermarks in the old app. Please enable in these, especially when going through watch lists.
3 votes -
Watchlists: Categorized watchlist
Will not show when options selected eg rt or a to ...
3 votes -
Post two lower graphs
Please make it possible to post two lower graphs simultaneously, ex. MACD and Volume
2 votes -
VST Strategy
Is there a VST strategy where you sell stocks after they fall to a certain VST. I have one stock TIGO that has dropped to 1.35 VST. There are plenty of better stocks with higher VST than this. For long term hold “weeding” would it be advisable to sell stocks with 1.2 or 1.3 VST and buy one with a 1.64 VST for quality purposes?
2 votes -
Complete list of Canadian CDRs
Please add a complete list of Canadian CDRs under Premium Watch Lists
2 votes -
Alerts
Please add more carriers for alerts for portfolio orders
2 votes -
Subscription Issue
Hi,
I bought basic subscription via apple & I used to see stock picks but not any longer. I also cannot change region to Canada. I am using iPhone 11, latest iOS.
Thanks
Regards
Kishor2 votes -
Add memo to Alert
It would be nice if I could add a note to a memo to accompany the stock price alert I set so I can act on my idea when the alert is triggered.
2 votes -
Model portfolios
How about putting them back on mobile PLEASE?
2 votes -
Dividend frequency.
It would be very useful to have the dividend frequency (I.e. M, Q or A) listed for all the stocks.
2 votes -
Vectorvest stop
For those than run the Vectorvest mobile app exclusively, it would be most sincerely appreciated if you would add the Vectorvest stop as an option to place on the stock graph. Please email back your thoughts on this request. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
2 votes -
Feedback
Just an FYI: Your needle on the app’s home page is stuck on moderately bearish.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?