780 results found
-
iPhone - more detail please
When clicking on a stock, it then opens up the holding detail screen that has good fundamental data plus a one year graph, and then the lower indicator, but then you have an entire lower third of the iPhone screen has the vector vest core indicators which are way too large and not necessary For this particular screen.
It would be extremely helpful to shrink that bottom core indicator section almost in half and devote more space to the graph in the middle of the screen, which would allow you to add two additional indicators without having to tap into…
1 vote -
Show gain % on stock chart for more than just the daily
When I’m looking through the various stocks and it shows the chart with the daily percentage and the EPS, etc. whatever I have previously been looking at for performance i.e. one day two weeks one month six month, I would like to have an additional percentage showing underneath the daily % and then when I click on the chart to get more information and I click on the various time frames, I would like it to show me the percentage gain or loss based on the performance tab that I chose. This is the way trade view does it and…
1 vote -
Hi, I’m Naythan Bias
This is my first time trying to invest in the stock market, so how do I make more money?
1 vote -
Colorguard report
Since Friday the screen on the daily report is too small & difficult to read. Tried logging in / out, etc but no results.
1 vote -
South africa top 100 stocks
Offer the same on South Africa JSE top 100 stocks
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Swing trading/Options
Would like if VV could initiate option imbalances, Call/Put walls and expected range im not sure if that might be in the future or not but options has a large affect on the market
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
HYT ASX
Can you add HYT ASX .
$60billion FMG just bought 40% of it . It will be one of the most traded stocks on the ASX next few years.1 vote -
Download :
Is there anyway we can get Dr D book stocks,strategies & common sense as download on mobile app? Thks Fred
1 vote -
Add Symbol BTC Grayscale Bitcoin Mini Trust ( BTC) NYSE Arca : BTC
Add Symbol BTC Grayscale Bitcoin Mini Trust ( BTC) NYSE Arca : BTC
1 vote -
New Idea for Future Subscribers
Can you make it so if we create a portfolio we can adjust the day of purchase for when we originally bought our stocks instead of having it record from the date we put it in our portfolios. Can you also make it so it’s able to calculate how much gain or loss since that date of purchase and include it in the overall portfolio earnings.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Why do RV and Value not align sometimes?
I’m curious how the value is derived. Example is NVDA right now - 1.87 RV yet the value is in the 90s (currently trading above $130). I get that some of the factors rely on trading momentum but these two would seemingly not be that.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?