780 results found
-
Great IPad/iOS App but Support Resistance lines fail to give the actual level .. missing important detail
Great App.. Thank you for the great work I do appreciate it. However there seems to be a missing feature on Support / Resistance within the graph which seems odd and simple to fix. After reviewing the graph settings related to Support / Resistance I have not found a setting to turn on/off the pop up box detailing the actual level which appears on PC based graph App. An hypothetical example would be stock XYZ has two support levels - one at 72.3 and another at 43.6. The graph will show these lines however when clicked on and selected, these…
2 votes -
Undervalued Stocks
Stock Screener
Would like to see a screener of all stocks selling for “Under their real Value”.
A stock trading at $10, but the system says the company is actually worth $25…
Is there a screen for that only?
2 votes -
cancel my fucking subscription
Give me an easy way to cancel this account ! I don't want it anymore ! Cancel my subscription ! How else can I say it... Cancel my F....ng subscription
2 votes -
cancel my fucking subscription
Give me an easy way to cancel this account ! I don't want it anymore ! Cancel my subscription ! How else can I say it... Cancel my F....ng subscription
2 votes -
Videos playback at variable speed
As a user, I’d like to have the daily and weekly videos played at variable speeds such as 1x, 1.25x , 1.5x , 2x etc.
Spending 30 mins daily is not possible. Hence, the request to provide ability to playback the videos at higher speeds.
Most video players provide this - such as Vimeo, YouTube, etc. correspondingly, the Daily report provider should be able to provide you this ability as well.
Let me know when you roll it out.
2 votes -
Dark mode
Requesting the phone apps to have a dark mode option for users.
The current mode is not healthy for users, who access it on phone, have no option of Dark Mode. This makes it less desirable to open the app during evening to night time- esp if one is trying to avoid the white light emanated from screens for better sleep health.
2 votes -
Please include 'GRT' as a search parameter in the Vectorvest Stock Advisory ( Mobile). Thank you very much.
Lately, many presenters are discussing this parameter (high GRT) as being essential in finding great stock picks.
2 votes -
Color guard
On the mobile app the color guard only shows 6 days of past trading. I would like to have a scroll option to see at least the past 30 days of trading.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Add stop price moving average
Adding stop price on the graph would help me when to get out from the stock
2 votes -
No able to edit date
When I close a position in my portfolio, I am not able to edit the date.
iPhone 10xs
2 votes -
Vst*CI*GRT
Have the chappel champs search in the app
2 votes -
ETFs for Canada evaluation
Please create a list for best TSX etfs.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Wrong data
You need to me more careful putting out data! For example, you have listed a dividend of 33% for AMZA. AMZA does not pay a dividend.
AMZA pays a distribution of currently 24 cents per month. Given the current share price of $16.49, this comes out to be about 17.5% annually of distributions, not dividends. Makes me wonder what else I need to question on your website!2 votes -
Put a cancel button on this app. It’s 2020, I shouldn’t have to call you.
Put a cancel button on this app. It’s 2020, I shouldn’t have to call you.
2 votes -
is it possible to increase the text size?
this is needed for the mobile app.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Price Filter
Could you all allow us to filter stocks by their price per share? So when we look at your ‘picks’ we can find stocks in our desired price range. It feels better to buy 10-20 shares than 1.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?