Skip to content

VectorVest 7

Help us to improve the VectorVest products!

Support any existing ideas and add your own ideas! You can vote for as many ideas as you like.
Please make sure that your idea is as detailed as possible so that others can understand it and vote for it as well!

VectorVest 7

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

289 results found

1. 55 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Views  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Paul McCann responded

We are now showing this information in the Strategy of the Week video posted each Friday

2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Stocks  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 678 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

64 comments  ·  New Tools  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This will allow users to focus only on he searches which returns stocks with a certain minimum average volume or price

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Derby  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Timothy McGrath responded

Price and Average Volume Derby filters are now available in the version 1.14 of VectorVest 7.

5. Add a column which will show the performance of the derby over the past "x" number of minutes. This way we can see what searches are on the move right now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Derby  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now view 5, 10, 15, and 20 minute Gain/Loss Delta by switching Today’s Derby to Spreadsheet View. You can also set a custom Gain/Loss Delta in Derby settings.

6. I want to chart the AVERAGE of a watchlist or Portfolio in real time (intraday) and be able to apply indicators (moving, averages, etc. so I can determine entry and exit points for the Watchlist or Portfolio as a whole. You already give me this ability on individual stocks. I need to do it for the average of the Portfolio and Watchlists. VectorVest Prographics lets me chart a single graph for the average of a watchlist with end of day data and apply any indicator. I want to do the exact same thing with intraday data.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Graphs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is available in the latest update to VectorVest 7 which is currently being rolled out.

7. you give lots of data on the spreadsheets including dividend yeild but you dont give dividend dates. to be more streamlined, so investors dont have to search the net for the info, it would be nice to include at least the ex dividend date

327 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  New Tools  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dividend Dates are now available in the latest update to VectorVest 7 which is currently being rolled out.

Ex-Dividend Dates and Dividend Payout Dates can be accessed in three ways.

For a printable list of dividend dates, use the new Dividends Viewer in the Viewers tab.

To view historic Dividend Ex-Dates and Payout Dates in a graph, click on the Dividends button at the bottom-left of a graph.

To run a search for stocks with upcoming Dividend Dates in Unisearch, use the new field Dividend (Ex-Date) in the Dividend Analysis group.

Let us know what you think of this new feature and vote for other ideas, so we can continue to add the features you want….

8. I see no use to listing ETFs by sponsor. But there is serious need to identify Contra ETS and Leveraged ETS and hopefully a means of identifying (locating) ETFs by Sector and /Industry… VV provides excellent research capability for selecting Sector and Industry trends for ETF guidance, but does not follow thru with ETF selection capability… I do not have ability to counsel on categorizing ETFs but I know that present listing by sponsor is useless to me… Richard (Dick( Bradley, Nashville, TN

114 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Watchlists  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We now have WatchLists for Non-Leveraged ETFs – Contra and Regular, as well as Leveraged ETFs – Contra and Regular.

9. I use my phone to check the VV status. Is it possible to modify the Homepage so that the strategy can be read without requiring scrolling, that would be of great help along with the Color Guard and MTI which are easily accessible to read. Since Dr Diliddos blog is already available on the Internet, have you thought about creating a App for mobile devices and smartphones that includes the home page and access to the Views and other information.

125 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The VectorVest Mobile app is now available in the iTunes App Store. You can find it by searching for VectorVest Mobile.

The app is free to download and only requires a VectorVest US or VectorVest 7 subscription to login. The app will work on iPhones, iPads and iPod Touches.

Let us know what you think of the app, you can add any suggestions or ideas in the VectorVest Mobile feedback forum:

http://feedback.vectorvest.com/forums/82271-vectorvest-mobile

1 2 11 12 13 15 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?