4581 results found
-
I would like to have the ability to turn off alerts in quickfolios
In VectorVest 7, I would like to have the ability to turn off alerts in quickfolios and continue to use the automation to manage my portfolios.
1 vote -
Send QuickTest stocks to Watchlist
Please adapt VectorVest software to enable sending selected QuickTest stocks to a watchlist… ie; QuickTest for best 100 stocks from (12/31)-to-(1/19/10) to a Watchlist>>> Then QuickTest that 100 Top-Stock watchlist for top 30 from (10/30)-to-(1/19/10) and send to 30 stock Watchlist>>> Then QuickTest that 30 stock Watchlist from (3/9/09)-to-(1/19/10) for current Best 10 Stocks… ie; those Best 10 Stocks have been constant gainers throughout the past year and are the most likely gainers in the months ahead…
Are these Best 10 Stocks better prospective gainers than just the Top 10 from QuickTest of the past 12 month… You-betcha… Check it…9 votes -
Moving Average (50 day, 200 day) Columns in Stock Viewer
I was REALLY suprised to find that you couldn't add any Moving Average data columns in the Stock Viewer under "Layout". MA is an extremely common indicator and I can't see any reason why it shouldn't be added as an option under "Layout".
Please do this immediately! 50 day moving average and 200 day moving averages would be good to start. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard at all.
10 votes -
QUICK TEST RESULTS MODIFICATION
THE AVERAGES FOR COLUMNS AT BOTTOM OF QUICKTEST ARE MERELY THE ARITHMETIC AVERAGES OF THE SELECTED STOCKS - THIS IS NOT HELPFUL... IF WE ARE PURCHASING A N EVEN DOLLAR AMOUNT OF EACH OF THE SELECTED STOCKS, WE NEED TO BE LOOKING AT THE WEIGHTED AVERAGES OF THE COLUMNS... TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION THE ACTUAL DOLLARS INVESTED, IN ORDER TO MAKE A MEANINGFUL EVALUATION OF THE CHANGE IN THE ITEMS BEING TESTED... YOU NEED TO ADD A FIELD WHICH ESTABLISHES THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT (IN UINSEARCH) OR USE THE AMOUNT INVESTED IN THE MINI GRAPH PORTFOLIOS IN ARRIVING AT THE AVERAGES.
3 votes -
add high and low prices over a variable period, for example 1 wk, 4 wks, 13 wks, 26 wks and 52 wks.
provide high and low prices over variable periods
2 votes -
Add information on all of the stocks that are also linked to any or all of the uniserach portfolios.
1 vote -
In the Quicklist, that you shorten the size of the columns for ' company/name, price',.
Shorten the column width of 'company/name and price'.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Exchange Fees Charged to Professionals
I'm an investment professional (for over 30 years) and my firm and I pay exchange fees already for our real-time data. I don't understand why I would have to pay additional fees if I subscribe to your real-time service. Is there anything you can do about this?
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Inform Vector Vest users about upcoming Distribution Days
Inform Vector Vest Users about Distribution days
1 vote -
In stock analysis, include the current industry ranking or RT of the stock's associated industry.
It would be ncie to know, when studying a stock, the relative timing and ranking of its underlying industry.
29 votes -
Alerts-I would like to see "Stop Loss" and "Limit" orders that are triggered at specific prices.
In VV 7, I would like to set alerts that will be triggered when the price of a stock crosses a specific price that I can set.
1 vote -
add pivot points as a tecnical indicator with abilit to set alerts on the daily weely monthly pivots
4 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
provide global change to min price and volume req'ts for Derby searches (100K volume is too small)
The purchases of $1.00 stocks with 100K daily volume are very limited (large order moves the market). Ability to change min price/volume of ALL Derby stocks would support larger portfolios.
5 votes -
2 votes
-
8 votes
-
Hyperlinks to Industry Viewer
When analyzing a stock using either the Details or Report (Stock Analysis), it would be nice to hyperlink to the Industry Viewer for the Industry of that stock to see the VecVes info on a comparative basis. For example, is this stock one of the highest VST rated in this industry? What other stocks may I want to consider like this one?
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?