4581 results found
-
1 vote
-
Include the ability to display trailing ATR stops on both daily and weekly charts
Currently, the trailing ATR is available only as a stop loss option in the autotimer.
The trailing ATR stop is also useful to help decide position size for both daily and weekly traders. It is important to be able to see it on the charts.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
In the Backtester provide a way to make a timing list like I was formerly able to do with Simulator.
27OCT2020
I'd like to be able to make timing lists with the Backtester, specifying only a single stock and multiple purchase dates and multiple sale dates without using VV indicators, searches or watchlists -just the stock I'm interested in and what would have happened if I had bought and sold it on specific dates that I choose to include in the test. This was a great feature of Simulator when it was available.4 votes -
Inclusion of 20 MA in the Unisearch
There has been numerous presentation of price rebound from 20 MA. With 20 MA inclusion will allow user to find stocks at 20 MA faster
1 vote -
Is there a way to a functionality for adding pivots on charts as in OptionsPro
Is there a way to add functionality to add pivots on graphs as in OptionsPro
1 vote -
max drawdown
I would like to see the maximum drawdown that my trading system has had somewhere (maybe on the graph under the displayed gain or loss for the system). Then I can compare to the drawdown that I had gotten for the trading system in the backtester. This would be great if done for "Robo Trader" also
1 vote -
Maximum drawdown
I would like to see the maximum drawdown that my trading system has had somewhere (maybe on the graph under the displayed gain or loss for the system). Then I can compare to the drawdown that I had gotten for the trading system in the backtester. This would be great if done for "My portfolios" also
4 votes -
different up and down timing signal for a trading system
When making a trading system, it would be great to be able to use a different timing signal for the up and then the down. Like Greenlight up and DEW down, as an example.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
2 votes
-
Is it possible to add HULL moving average to vector vest. It give better results in the back testing than the simple, exponential and weight
Hull Moving Average Formula
Alan Hull uses three Weighted Moving Averages (WMA) in his formula:Calculate the WMA for the Period (e.g. 13 Weeks).
Divide the Period by 2 and use the Integer value to calculate a second WMA.
Multiply the second WMA by 2 then subtract the first WMA.
Calculate the Square Root of the Period and take the Integer value.
Use the resulting Integer value to calculate a third WMA of the result from the first two WMAs.
Notation
Here is more mathematical notation for n periods:WMA(Integer(SQRT(n)),WMA(2*Integer(n/2),data) - WMA(n,data))
Regards,
Fayez Azrak
3 votes -
Sort graph layouts
sort graph layouts to keep layouts I use together
3 votes -
Thicker candle wicks
A candle wick is the same thickness as the grid line and date line. When a candle coincides with a grid line or date line, the wicks disappear. The result is that HIGH and LOW visual information is lost. This is particulary troublesome for short timescales.
2 votes -
3 votes
-
VectorVest vs Morning Start rating
VectorVest Vs Morning Start Rating. Example: Morning Star has Apple as a strong sell and VectorVest rates Apple as a buy. Who is right?
1 vote -
Top Canadian Stock Picks
Can you put together a Top 10 Canadian stock pick every month or an up date to the list. It would be nice if it was on YouTube
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?