4581 results found
-
EPS calc change recommendation
Include changes in the denominator, in addition to the changes in the numerator that you already track. As you know, things like normal course issuer bids, vesting of executive stock options, and execution of warrants have a significant effect on shares outstanding, greatly affecting EPS. Tracking this in daily updated EPS estimates would be a great addition to your analysis. Cheers!
1 vote -
OTGLY
BEST SELLING VIDEO GAME
1 vote -
allow for app use while on desktop simutaneously !!! please add current configuration and open tabs save feature to reduce constant setup re
allow for app use while on desktop simutaneously !!! please add current configuration and open tabs save feature to reduce constant setup repetition time.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Should be able to type after hitting "Add New"
When you click, "Add New", why do you then also have to click in the box to enter the ticker? It would be wayyyyy cooler, if when you hit the "Add New" button, the cursor would appear in the blank ticker box to "Add New".
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Add Hull moving average to the moving average types
The Hull MA is a much faster MA than the EMA or Weighted MAs. It is helpful for seeing turning points on stocks.
3 votes -
Historical Volatility and Implied Volatistility
Historical Volatility and Implied Volatility should be possible to have in UniSearch and Watchlist. So it would be less time consuming trading options with VectorVest (without additional cost ).
1 vote -
Include upcoming new listing or delisting from major Exchanges
Just like TSLA got added to SPY it would be nice to know what is getting booted and what is getting added when a stock appears on the Hot List or the Midas list.
2 votes -
Can we add a box that will tell us where a given stock is in our watch lists. i.e. might have it in a few spots but cant remember.
Can we add a box that will tell us where a given stock is in our watch lists. i.e. might have it in a few spots but cant remember.
1 vote -
BUG loading indicator
131 / 5000
Vertaalresultaten
Created PEG ratio in Custom Field Builder and placed it in Stock Viewer. Get an error me thing, wanna look at this?2 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
I would like an alert option for the EMA squeeze
It would be really amazing to have an alert when the 5, 8, 13, 50 EMA and RT start to fan and rise on stocks. I am spending a lot of time searching for chart setups. Once I fine them they are 100% WINNERS. This would really help day traders
3 votes -
ALLOW TO CHANGE THE DEFAULTS AND PERSONALIZE THE SPAN OF BACK TESTING PERIOD
I AM A LONG TIME CUSTOMER AND I VIEW VV7 AS A NON EFFECTIVE VERSION OF VV6 & US .......SO BEFORE I QUIT USING IT I LIKE TO ASK YOU TO IMPROVE THE FANCTIONALITY OF IT (& FAST)
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Other information on the bottom of the training screen
Other information
1)
Protrader Quickstart and Derby quick start is not well visible.
I have been searching for it for a while. Never looked there.
Can you move it up after lesson 5 or webcast.
2)
If you are not on the full screen, you will never see the 2 bottom lines
VV 7 quick reference Guide, new features and improvements request.I could never find the improvements request till today.
I view VV on minimize screen almost never the full screen.
Can you move OTHER info to the right under Contact us
for better visibility.1 vote -
CI*GRT desc
Please add this selection to the sort in unisearch Canada.
It is needed for the EMA 5/8/13 squeeze search.1 vote -
Please Add Upper Band and Lower Band option on the mobile app chart
Please Add Upper Band and Lower Band option on the mobile app Graph chart. [Missing on Mobile App]
This lets us the stock traders know where the price action is relative to the Bollinger Upper and Lower Bands.
This is available on many trading platforms and is on the Vector Vest Desktop Graph Chart.
Numerous people I know want this.
1 vote -
give Apple subscribers access to more data
VectorVest Express subscribers can only view the top 100 stocks in any category. Sometimes I would like to view the top 200, 300, 500 in a category, e.g., stocks sorted by EPS, coupled with dividend yield and Vector Vest Values... but I am restricted because I run an Apple computer. Seems like this would be a simple change and it would be well received by Apple computer users like me.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?