4581 results found
-
cancel
PLEASE cancel my subscription, i don't want any new paymen.
I was surprised to not have any button or a link where i can CANCEL my subscription and paid plan.
I will not accept any new payment on my credit card.
i took and paid for one month, no more payment and subscription is permitted.This is very important! I'm waiting for your prompt response.
I will not accept any new payment on my credit card.
i took and paid for one month, no more payment and subscription is permitted.This is very important! I'm waiting for your prompt response.
3 votes -
Elite member phone help
I have suggested this many times with no results nor any feedback. But here goes. Your support phone number is useless. Long wait times discourage calling. Many times I have asked for a callback that never happened. I have been an elite member for 16-17 years and have invested north of $30,000 dollars over the years. How about a separate number for elite members or some way to put them to the head of the cue, I would like to think that your loyal customers would be important to you.
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Export Custom Fields to Excel
The ability to export all columns (including Custom Fields) from a Unisearch to Excel is incredibly important. There are several major Use Cases:
1) The ability to quickly prioritize Market Opportunities
2) Perform more advanced regression testing and other forms of analyticsIt would also help if it was possible to sort on all columns in a Unisearch including Custom Fields.
I've been with VectorVest since 1998 and it is somewhat embarrassing that this functionality is still not available, especially given the rapid advances in data science and visualization (this is the 21st Century folks :) )
1 vote -
cromebook
Hi, I just signed up for your service yesterday and I would like to know which download I choose operate on my ASUS Chromebook. Scott A. Buchholz
1 vote -
cromebook
Hi, I just signed up for your service yesterday and I would like to know which download I choose operate on my ASUS Chromebook. Scott A. Buchholz
0 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
RBC Direct Investing and RoboTrader (fully automated RoboTrader)
RBC Direct Investing: Similarly to the request made earlier by a member for TD Canada to be linked to RoboTrader, please also link RBC Direct Investing accounts.
These request however, are not as urgent as MAKING ROBOTRADER WHAT ITS NAME STANDS FOR: automatically trade for us when we are unavailable to monitor to the minute our positions. It needs to be able to buy and sell on our behalf - especially sell. I realize that I will need to sign a serious disclaimer for this feature. This feature should be turned on and off as needed: let's say, just prior…
5 votes -
1 vote
-
Help with VectorVest 7 Access
My VectorVest 7 access is continually denied; however, my login works for the webpage.
4 votes -
1 vote
-
Please add the Grayscale funds (grayscale.co)
GBTC, GDLC, etc
1 vote -
stop using Internet Explorer! there has to be a more modern and accurate backbone than IE.
Internet Explorer is dated and doesn't work well with macs. Look at Apple stock, people use Mac's and Apple products, and the VV software isn't very compatible.
1 vote -
extend session "time out"
The user should be able to determine the length in time one would want before VV logs you out. It is frustrating to build a chart with specific requirements to then be logged out and rebuild it. Users should be able to determine time out length like any other application .
1 vote -
Please add GBTC in US and QBTC and BTCG in Canada
Crytocurrencies / Bitcoin are getting popular - add funds to track
1 vote -
Can the price alert function on the mobile app be installed in the desk top software.
this is a price alert, example a stock breaks out at 100 and an alert is sent email. this is available on the mobile app but not on the v vest
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?