Skip to content

VectorVest 7

Help us to improve the VectorVest products!

Support any existing ideas and add your own ideas! You can vote for as many ideas as you like.
Please make sure that your idea is as detailed as possible so that others can understand it and vote for it as well!

VectorVest 7

Categories

  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4581 results found

  1. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New Tools  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Open up Super Watchdog to include all our subscriber searches. Everyone has different alerts they are looking for and the VectorVest searches are too limiting.

    The Super Watchdog is too expensive the way it is now and should be free as it is too limiting. Other services offer much better alert software for much cheaper prices, however I would like to keep everything with VectorVest.

    You should also have Elite pricing for Super Watchdog.

    Please let me know if you decide to make the changes as I would like to subscribe.

    Thanks

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Watchdog  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. There many quality companies and ETFs are listed on the Neo Exchange in Canada, but not covered in VectorVest Canada database. For examples, the US ARK ETFs are also traded in Canada under Emerge ARK ETFs in Canadian Dollar.
    I trade some of those companies & ETFs in my Canadian Portfolios but I could manage them in Portfolio Manager or backtest , analyze, etc.
    Please consider adding the Neo Exchange listing, they will be of great benefit to Canadian subscribers.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently the only way to see the name of the watchlist I'm viewing is in the WatchList Viewer tree on the left of the watchlist. If I detach a watchlist (I currently have 4 detached) I now have no way to quickly identify the name of each watch list because the window title is simply "Watch List". Please add the name of the watch list to it's window - it could go to the right of the TradeNow button right in the list, and/or in the title bar of the window that's created when you detach a watch list. Thanks!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Watchlists  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a technical analysis tool that will name that candlestick when the dateline is placed over the candlestick on the graph.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Graphs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Would like to have Sector and Industry Ranking and other parameters on Watchlist and Unisearch. This would be very helpful in increasing the probability of winning trade and improve the efficiency analyzing the stock. It is also a competitive advantage because other software packages provide this information like Investors Business daily on their software..

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Unisearch  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have used a strategy in another program with good success. I would look for stocks with rising (or falling) prices and rising volume in the last hour of trading. I would buy the top 1-3 stocks, looking for a gap up (or down) the next day and would exit within the first hour of trading.

    I would love to create such a search in VV.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Unisearch  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently, we need to do 2 searches, Vary The Start Date and Sliding Window, then average the results to find the best strategy to use. It would be nice if the Derby did this automatically

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Derby  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would love to have text alerts from Robo Trader sent to my iphone but don't have one of VV US supported cell services.

    I don't have any suggestions but hopefully someone may have a work around.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have recently started using Robo Trader, which I love by the way however now that I am carrying my iphone with me all the time and if I'm in another part of the house or outside and I get an alert and open my app then go back to my desk top I have been logged out of Vector Vest.
    I find this very inconvenient. Please rectify so as I can use my Stock Advisory without being logged out on my desktop. Thank You.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Paul McCann responded

    Unfortunately, we are obligated by our contract with the exchanges to only stream data to one device at a time. We are looking into a better solution for this though

  11. I believe posting the daily Colorguard report on UTube could be a great sales tool.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I worked for a software development company for several years. We produced an enterprise level core business software program called Q360. I'm very familiar with the development process and the use of both web and desktop clients to access the data. I would like to suggest that you allow access to a single market like the USA from both mobile and desktop devices at the same time. I find it frustrating and limiting that when I access a market with my phone the desktop version logs me out. I would like to have both working at the same time. Thanks…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create new model portfolios based on trading strategies and types: conservative, prudent, aggressive, dividends, etc.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Portfolios  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Around 40% of the value of my portfolio consists of LIC/LITs for which VV supplies no data other than an RT rating. No Value, RV, RS, GRT etc.

    As these funds are becoming more popular, it means I and others have to go outside VVest and do my own research on a significant portion of my investments.
    Even a regular NTA update would go part way to providing better information about the value and future prospects of the fund.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Stock Analysis  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On the dashboard, add a tab that allows the user to search for a term and its definition. Along with the term, provide a definition of the term/concept and a brief example of when it would be encountered. EX. Confirmed Up Call - found in the Color Guard, this is a confirmation that it is okay to buy safe undervalued stocks that are rising in price and earnings at this time. In order to get a confirmed up call, the VVC - price must have moved higher week over week for two weeks and the MTI have risen above 1.0.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would really like to see earnings dates added to watchlists. I primarily use watchlists to track my stocks. I typically don't use portfolios because maintaining them is labor intensive and I can get that information directly from my broker. The earnings dates are important in making decisions about stock ownership.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Watchlists  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dear VectorVest,

    VV has dropped covering the HONG KONG market.With the possibility of more Chinese stocks to be delisted in America & relisted  in HK, would VV cover the HK market again? In future, more Chinese stocks may also be listed in HK too.

    I understand that coverage of the HK market was dropped due to lack of interest. I am somewhat surprised as there is a large pool of investors investing in the HK market.It is a matter of publicizing the excellent VV methodology to this large addressable market.

    Cheers,
    Sidney

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Derby  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The fibonacci retracement tool cannot be used effectively if there is not enough room available above the stock candle level. This can sometimes be remedied if the stock is undervalued by displaying the value line. However, if the stock is overvalued this does not help and seriously impacts the benefit of the Fibonacci retracement tool. A manual method of expanding both the vertical and horizontal axis would enable improved technical analysis.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Graphs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?