4581 results found
-
RSI graph improvement
When adding horizontal lines to the RSI graph like at 80 & 20 --if you save the graph layout the lines should stay where you put them on the RSI graph and not disappear when you look at the next stock.
13 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
Angel Clark
responded
That would actually be more of VV7 feedback, since the model portfolios all come from there. I will send your feedback on.
-
backtester
I have a large number of backtests that I run. I would like to be able to make change of the end test date and then run the test.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Start by adding more functionality to VV Stock Advisory. You'll save more time and satisfiy a lot of users. The Color Guard first!
The iPad version of Stock Advisory is great but it lacks the Color Guard. The Color Guard is the eye candy of VV. People will tend to stay with the Express Mobile and not upgrade they will use both. Which defeats what you're trying to do. VV Stock Advisory is a great start to offer a Mac version. just keep adding more functionality.If you look at the number of people who want a Mac version they probably have an iPad so making Stock Advisory more robust will make more Mac users happy.
1 vote -
"New Portfolios"
I was disappointed when your "New Portfolios" turned out to be renamed old portfolios. I would have rather seen what's working now not what worked a long time ago.
1 vote -
TradeNow
Was told that TradeNow works with Interactive Brokers, but in reality it does not. Called in on this.
More importantly, the new brokerage firm "tastyworks" is fantastic! This is because of the tie in with tastytrade, their platform innovations and fantastic commission fee schedule-lowest and most innovative in industry. Platform is very fast and API will be ready this summer. I have contacted Tom Sosnoff, a co-owner and he seemed receptive, but I suspect they are simply not quite ready-still building out and enhancing tastyworks platform. The research possibilities between both entities are almost endless for the individual investor.
Recommend…
2 votes -
new back testing stop loss option
need new stop loss option based on moving average of price
1 vote -
Stocks within x% of 52 Week Highs or Lows
Currently, there is no UniSearch screen that allows me to find stocks that are within x% of 52 Highs or Lows. The x% (e.g. 10% or 20 % etc.) should be a variable that users can specify.
2 votes -
how to just copy the name and ticker and price to print off
once a search is run, I just want to print off the name and ticker and price. is there any way to print a short list?
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Add ARR to Portfolio Summary report
Add ARR to portfolio Summary report in addition to the Percentage gain already reported only the period of the test/simulation.
6 votes -
dashboard doesn't save on exit
When I change my dashboard with new items, VV doesn't save it on the EXIT. I keep finding the older dashboard.
1 vote -
Add capability to see how many stocks meet Search criteria
Add capability to see how many stocks meet Search criteria
1 vote -
update information in literature--office hours are nor 7am to 1am
Lesson ! does not tell how to set up a watch list
1 vote
Angel Clark
responded
Hi Richard. We’ve done our best to updat all literature. Is there something new you received with the wrong hours? We also updated the website and sent emails to announce the change. For watchlist help, there’s an interactive tutorial on the welcome tab. Our support dept is also happy to help you from 7am-11pm et
-
2 votes
-
Can we get earnings dates, confirmed and unconfirmed in our screens?
I use this criteria a lot when building my screens. Stocks that are highly shorted have a greater propensity to run in conjunction with earnings dates
4 votes -
Can we add short ratio as a percentage of shorts in a stock as a criteria in a screen.
I use this criteria a lot when building my screens. Stocks that are highly shorted have a greater propensity to run
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?