4581 results found
-
Candlestick
Expand the stop criteria for the back tester by allowing the use of candles.
2 votes -
Include Sector details also in Stock Viewer along with Industry details
Please add Sector details as a second row under Industry details in Stock Viewer. This will help us quickly analyze a stock, its industry and its sector. In the current version, one can only see the Industry info, and have to open another window to see the sector details.
Another alternate would be to have Industry and Sector related columns be made available under layout customization so that we can chose which ones to be shown.3 votes -
Add the pair %gain/% trailing stop to the backtester
Add the pair %gain/% trailing stop to the backtester
2 votes -
Reflect dividend payout in stock price
When a stock or ETF receives a dividend, the stockprice is lowered by that amount. This creates an incorrect performance of the stock.
2 votes -
I would like to have an extra filter in UniSearch: Prime Wave (Up or Down)
Avoid extra step to check what is the Prime Wave Signal is
1 vote -
Closing Positions When Entering UP and DOWN Conditions
In the backtester under "More Settings" is "Close any position when entering this situation". I would like to close only bullish or short postions (L & S get confused with contras), i.e. when entering an Up condition I want to close all bearish positions and when entering a Down condition I want to close all bullish conditions. I'm surprised that VV doesn't already allow this. Thanks, Wayne
2 votes -
1 vote
-
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Alert when Indices are up 1%
I would like to make a strong suggestion. I think it would be great if Real Time can have some type of an alert that would state when all indices are/were up 1% on the day, and at what time.
2 votes -
Add a w to the current option identification
Weekly options are growing exponentially and currently represent 18% of all options. Please consider identifying them someway in the stock viewer list.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Search Button for Strategies
I find it very frustrating to look for strategies. I can never remember which folder a strategy is in so I end up opening every folder to find it. Sometimes I never find it, perhaps I missed it in a folder so I have to open every folder again. This seems ridiculous when it is so easy for the PC to search words and find them. If Google couldn't keyword search nobody would use them.
4 votes -
Let a right-click of the column headers provide the option to change the column layout.
It took me a while to find how to change the column headers (i.e. layout) because the option to do so resides on a right-click of a stock's row, not on the right-click of the column header row. Consider moving the "Layout. . . " option to the column header row or, better still, duplicating the option there for current users who are now expecting to find it on a right click of the stock's row. Should be a quick change that may well result in fewer calls since Telechart users coming to VV will already know where to find…
1 vote -
Add a group (master) portfolio allocation function allowing me to allocate my portfolio to several strategies and track as one.
I would like to have a master portfolio that can track several seperate portfolios, with different strategies, as one.
4 votes -
Add percent Annual Earings to screen healthy stocks
Add percent Annual Earings to screen healthy stocks
1 vote -
Make a way to print the pending orders in the back tester
Make a way to print the pending orders in the back tester. I am using it as a going forward strategy but can only print by doing a screen shot. Either that, or make a way to copy/paste the text in the "pending orders" box to copy it into a word processor.
1 vote -
Start following the mexican market
I´ll like to see the mexican market with the VV7 parameters
1 vote -
Allow fixed Dollar value per trade in Backtester
Having a fixed dollar value per trade would give an "honest" result in backtests...ie it deletes the compounding effect that occurs when you "Invest average Portfolio value" is used
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?