4581 results found
-
I am presently in the UK and the UK site pops up when I click on VVSA
I am presently in the UK and am unable to access vvsa - vvuk pops up when I click on vv south africa.
I do NOT want to continue subscribing to vv when my 5 week trial ends.
John Wilkinson1 vote -
On BSR Graph, show data to 3 decimal places
On a BSR graph I'd like BSR (on the white label) be carried out to the .xxx (so I can see when it is about to change)
2 votes -
RT Kicker concept applies to Stock Searches
Since the RT Kicker works so well with improving the timing of the market. Why not enable Unisearch so we can run RT moving average searches with our stock strategies to improve the stocks being selected.
1 vote -
Delete Pending Order in BackTests
If a backtest has a pending order that includes a stock I don't want, I want to be able to remove that stock from the list and have the backtester replace it with the next stock in line.
1 vote -
Export Pending Orders
Please make the "pending orders" list exportable (via copy/paste; print, email etc.). I know I can use the snipping tool, but that's far from convenient. I'd like to get a list of the next days trades that I can take to work to execute the next day or email to my broker for them to execute.
1 vote -
Add 150 Day MA to crossovers. Please add them the 150 is VERY POWERFUL and what I trade off of.
Please add the 150 Moving Aver to the options for Moving Ave crossovers.. I trade exclusively off this indicator!
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Add search filter to Backtest List in Backtester
Currently we have the ability to group backtests. But when you have a long list of backtests (I currently have over 500), it can take a long time to find one. So a useful feature would be a filter where user can search by 1. name (user types in a word and the filter finds all tests matching) 2. start date , the application will automatically find the bactests grouped by this start date (so user doesn't have to scroll up and down to find the required date) 3. end date (same logic as for start date).
1 vote -
Add GLB/RT Kicker as a search parameter in Unisearch
Self explanatory. I need to know when the call for a stock has been made. I want to see all the GLB/RT calls in the past week. Unisearch would return the list.
3 votes -
The program needs a macro capability....a Sidekick for VV if you know what I mean. I am spending far too much time running my unisearches a
The program needs a macro capability....a Sidekick for VV if you know what I mean. I am spending far too much time running my unisearches and screen printing graphs. I want to run a macro that would run my unisearches, print the graphs as one pdf. I spent four hours last week doing that. There is no need for this. Thanks.
4 votes -
Please consider the following changes to VectorVest 7:-
Please consider the following changes to VectorVest 7:-
Remember for future use, that is hold, column width changes made by the user.
…Provide a method of deleting multiple stocks at a time on watch lists. I am sure many people use them to check stocks recommended by others and since they do not have the funds to invest in all the interesting stocks they would like to keep them in the list but delete any that are not. Deleting one stock at a time is very time consuming. If the ability to highlight more than one stock at a time
1 vote -
add
Please add Multi Commodity Exchange and Manganese ore India Limited
2 votes -
more candle stick searches
I would like to see more candle stick searches,main concern is that they be accurate and percise and from a known and trusted source
1 vote -
Give a between dates option in tax report for financial year reporting
allow for a report of the financial year say 1st July to 30th June
2 votes -
include a link to the company website in the company analysis
a link to the website in the stock analysis section would help with overall company research
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Vector Vest new version printing no longer works
VV printing has stopped working since the last upgrade. This is the case on two machine, one of which is a W7 laptop with 16 GB of RAM. Can I re-install the old version until the problem is fixed.
Thanks.
Grant Wichenko
1 vote -
DollarVolume Average
Custom Field Builder should support more complex calculations - n period average of daily average price times volume. The DollarVolume average is particularly useful for determining if a transaction might impact price (which can happen with low volune / low price stocks).
1 vote -
Please add a color tile for the RT kicker to the Color Guard
Please add a color tile for the RT kicker to the Color Guard
This make easy to to see on the home page2 votes -
Move Vector Vest to the cloud so that I can use it from any computer…even one with a firewall.
I have a firewall at work which makes some functions of VV not work. Moving VV to the cloud would allow me to use VV from any computer.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?