4581 results found
-
password Manager
writing about a fix to use password manager when signing in, I use RoboForm, From a layman's standpoint it seems as though the only thing that needs to be done to use the password box is to take out the word and put it on top of the box, so that the password can fill an empty box.
Russelll
1 vote -
Create the ability to run ProTrader searches against Industry price data
Finding the best stock setups often times means finding the best setups within Industries. Creating ProTrader search capability against Industry pricing would allow for this.
1 vote -
In Backtester Graph rearrange Neutral an C/Dn indicators so that the C/Dn signal is not hidden.
Make the Neutral Signal smaller and/or C/Dn signal larger or otherwise rearrange
2 votes -
Ability to manually update auto test recommendations with actual shares and prices
I am trying to use autotest to automate my buy/sell decisions. The tool would be more useful if you could update the recommendations with the actual shares and prices rather than the next day open or average depending on the option you have selected.
1 vote -
Please update end of day data by 6PM
Why the heck does it take so long to provide the current day closing data? I would prefer to visit Vector Vest when I get home from work (East Coast).
2 votes -
2 votes
-
send text message whenever a confirmed call is changed.
Send text message whenever a confirmed call is changed.
2 votes -
I would to be able to use the parameter S&P Earnings VV displayed in "Market Climate" in a Unisearch parameter.
I would like to be able to get access to the "S&P Earnings VV" displayed in the Market Climate graph. I want to use this parameter in Unisearch so that I could automate a search when this value is above or below 1.0.
Thank you1 vote -
Save custom settings when printing in Portfolios/Reports/Print Current Holding.
Save custom settings when printing in Portfolios/Reports/Print Current Holding. VV7 allows custom settings for printing portfolios as desplayed on the screen, however after printing with the custom settings they are lost and the settings need to be re-entered the next time you print, also I would like to print out the information above the list of shares in the portfolio, e.g., total value, Net, % Gain/Loss etc.Also it would be good to be able to enter a date and display the portfolio on that date.
regards Jack2 votes -
Give charts a training mode that would make the end date the same date as a unisearch scan, but be able to step forward one day at a time
As a training tool, when using a unisearch date that is back in history, let the chart desplay the last date as the date of the search.
One could then step forward from there to see how the chart unfolds.
This could be a great training tool.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Backtest menu when grouped such as upsearch, Consider saving my settings. Everytime I sign on I have to select the upsearch and sort by my p
Backtest menu when grouped such as upsearch, Consider saving my settings. Everytime I sign on I have to select the upsearch and sort by my preferred sorting. this is a bit of a time waster.
I'd like to sign on and see my backtests saved as I set, (ie., upsearch then sorted by either name or %GL)1 vote -
There is a bug in backtester. When I step the test period forward one day at a time It does not detect a CDn and does not go to cash. If I b
There is a bug in backtester. When I step the test period forward one day at a time It does not detect a CDn and does not go to cash. If I back up a few days and then let it calculate forward those few days all at once it does detect the CDn and goes to cash.
Ed Koehler
1 vote -
1 vote
-
multiple entry and exit backtest combinations
to have the abiltiy to use multiple entry and exit criteria such as entering with primary wave or exiting with dew and other combinations
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
How about putting an "elapsed days" column in the Color Guard table showing days passed since last market call (confirmed up or down)
An "elapsed days" since current Confirmed Up/Down call would be an "at a glance" indication of how old the current market condition might be.
1 vote -
i get an error when i search the option pricing of a stock
can you fix it?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?