4581 results found
-
All Protrader features (Protrader, =, <>....Trending, Delta) be available in Real Time
Protrader features (Protrader, =, <>, >, <....Trending,Delta) listed are only available for Stocks>Price/Volume>Price - (Split Adjusted) only, in Real time. Can these features be made available for Stocks>Capital Appreciation features also?
3 votes -
1 vote
-
I would like to graph the volitity index for the Vector Vest Composite
I would like to graph the volitity index for the Vector Vest Composite
7 votes -
add Positive Volume Index (PVI) with a 5 MA of PVI to the VV7
I can’t find a way to add Positive Volume Index (PVI) with a 5 MA of PVI to the VV7 graphs. Is it possible?
Thanks
Mark Aldrich
maldrich@indianadata.com1 vote -
3 votes
-
1 vote
-
Fix missing 4th day marker on the mini-graph
when the mini-graph is diplaying 5-day intra-day data the marker to divide day 4 from day 5 is missing.
2 votes -
make sort views in the VV7 Viewers stick on last setting chosen
Each time you leave the Viewer module, the sorts go back to their default. So if I prefer to view, i.e., Sectors by Price % Chg, I have to manually reset this for each view. It would be great if each Viewer could retain its last setting, or barring that, if a default view could be chosen in the Settings Control Panel.
2 votes -
VV7
In VV7 ,help file,other info,PDF file, all the numbers and the index appear to be in Roman numerals....Regular numbers would br easier...VV7 is agreat product.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Provide the Sharpe Ratio or Calamar data in your AutoTester.
This is critical information needed for back-testing evaluation. Risk parameters should be provided ASAP.
2 votes -
allow choice where to plot custom field
with a custom field based on a value on the chart allow me to decide whether to plot it on the chart or in a seperate pane like stochastics is.
1 vote -
on searches, display the # of records found like is displayed at the bottom of searches in vv online
on searches, display the # of records found like is displayed at the bottom of searches in vv online
1 vote -
True Range
True Range defined as the maximum of:
1) Range (current measure);
2) Absolute difference between current day's high price and prior day's closing price; and,
3) Absolute difference between current day's low price and prior day's clsoing price.1 vote -
8 votes
-
Provide the same type of reports as you have in VV 6, i.e., a Situastional Summary report. Also, I n
2 votes -
1 vote
-
VV 7 automation
Take VV7, tie it into brokerage account of choice, and using set parameters, enter a derby winner and it would automatically buy top ten, long or short. Within minutes we could buy the top 3,4, or 5 derby winners, intraday, I mean the top ten of a derby winner.
If I chose 3 derby winners, times ten, in moments VV7 would automatically buy 30 stocks.2 votes -
compare stock price to 50 day MA of the day
compare stock price to 50 day MA of the day and get price (or value) delta in percentage
3 votes -
History for SDS Index Fund is Incorrect
Stock history for SDS is incorrect. ETF viewer says closing price for SDS on 6/4/2010 was $35.75. But when I right click and view the stock history. The end o day price for SDS for 6/4/2010 is shown as $35.62. I did this at 7:00 PM on 6/4/2010. $35.75 is the correct end of day price for SDS according to Google Finance so it appears your stock history chart is incorrect.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?