4581 results found
-
1 vote
-
Customer Field Builder
Let normal VV7 users to create their own Field Builder Parameter like - 13 weeks ago Stock Value ; 13 weeks ago Stock 10 Day MA(Stop_Price). It should be allowed/ opened for users other than Pro traders users. It is sad that VV7 are being mean to the users. Any other database queries can be build by users. For example Microsoft Access do not say buy another plugin. You have most parameter already define, one should be allowed to use those field builders for FREE. Should be given to any customers who have been with you more more than One…
1 vote -
1 vote
-
you used to be able to customize profit locker settings in the individual graph window. Not anymore.
you used to be able to individually change settings on Profit Locker Pro in the graph window of a security and have the option to "save". Now when you open the graph, you can make he changes and see them as you do it, but they won't save. This forces you to note the save (say lowering the stop from 20% to 10%), go back to the stock list and click edit stop criteria, and manually enter the new number. Please bring back the ability to save from the graphs window.
2 votes -
Pro Trader Moving Average SELL
Hi
I subscribed to Pro trader and I am also running Auto Timer for Back Testing I was a little surprised that I could not program in a moving average cross over for a sell this is what I really wanted for Swing Trading especially.
I have used 3 moving averages for a Buy in my system however I cannot set the system up for a cross over to sell with moving averages within a Uni Search and Backtesting.
I think this would be really helpful for subscribers to use moving average cross overs to BUY and SELL within a…
5 votes -
1 vote
-
block securities
Would you please in the robotrader "manage trading system" at the bottom "BLOCKED SECURITIES" Add the option of adding new stocks. We can only UNblock the stocks we selected, but we can not add more to the list. Thank you
1 vote -
1 vote
-
be able to set price alerts on graphs
be able to set price alerts on graphs
2 votes -
Add Study --Keltner channels in the price graph section with ability to add multiple times to show 1ATR range, 2 ATR range and 3 ATR range.
Please add the ability to add multiple instances of Keltner channels (1ATR, 2ATR, and 3 ATR) and the ability to set the mean at 21d EMA. Using the Options Pro charts and think or swim now but would love to not have to move back and forth. Trade uptrending, good VST stocks on a pullback to the 21d EMA or within the 1ATR channel at least. Target becomes the 2 ATR or 3ATR Keltner channel.
7 votes -
For Options Pro in Basic Scan, pls provide a search for Top % decrease in Option Open Interest (Prev Day). Currently the search is only for
For Options Pro in Basic Scan, pls provide a search for Top % decrease in Option Open Interest (Prev Day). Currently the search is only for % increase in Option Open Interest.
Should be pretty easy.
1 vote -
Contact phone
Add contact phone number in the Home Tab
1 vote -
Backtest AUTOMATE mixing market timing signals, ex. Dew Down and Primary Up
Right now can only do automated backtest using same Market Timing Signal, for example Confirmed Up and Confirmed Down.
Right now can do MANUAL backtest of MIXED Market Timing Signals of Dew Down and Primary Up but would like MIXED Market Timing Signals to be AUTOMATED.
11 votes -
Multiple graph(s) retention
In the Graphs Tab, you can "select" up to 4 graphs on one screen. Currently, you CANNOT save that configuration. I have also made 4/6/8 screen compilations and this would be INVALUABLE asset to have in addition. I enclose these below and request this be seriously reviewed as to have to set this up EVERYTIME you wish to use is both tedious and time consuming!
I hope you can see the value in setting up either 4/6/8 graph layout configurations or 2/3/4/5 etc. whatever can be achieved? This is already available in other platforms like TOS and Interactive Brokers so…2 votes -
Any lines and Notes put on graphs for a given stock should be portfolio independent
As it works now, if I have the same stock in two different portfolios and enter a Note for the stock in one portfolio shows on the other portfolio stock graph as well. I should be able to enter Notes for the same stock in different portfolios separately so that the Note I've entered in one portfolio is different than the one I've entered in the other portfolio; with that I will be able to track different Lines and Notes entered for the same stock in different Portfolios.
1 vote -
to have the stock price % gains over set periods
when you have a short list of buys it is very useful to see for comparison purposes how their performance stacks up for say 3 month, 6 month and yearly time frames as provided by other software providers
1 vote -
Very useful to sort stocks by their ratio to a moving average such as 21ema or 50sma or 200sma and buy the stock as its stock price crosses
As provided by other software providers
Very useful to sort stocks by their ratio to a moving average such as 21ema or 50sma or 200sma and buy the stock as its stock price crosses the moving average, along with Institutions.Also good for determining when the stock is over extended
1 vote -
the Stop Criteria should include Custom Field and shold
the Stop Criteria should be able to customized to any techincal or VectorVest creteria I set. Currently it's just too simple.
4 votes -
Add SOX Watchlist to Watchlist Viewer
Add the CURRENT SOX Watchlist to Watchlist Viewer so we can see the CURRENT components of the watchlist.
1 vote -
When exporting to csv, please include VST and value columns.
A couple of columns would be nice when exporting to Excel. Need VST and RT and RV.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?