4581 results found
-
2 votes
-
3 votes
-
ideally would like a way to take a unisearch and see all matches over a period of more than 1 day .
ideally would like a way to take a unisearch and see all matches over a period of more than 1 day .
For really strict unisearches, with barely any matches, ideally would like to see the matches over a period of timei.e. in current state need to manually click and change the start date over and over to find some matches.... before I can potentially back test at least the stock list
a sample search query in which I'd find this useful
…Time of Search Stock AvgVol - (50 day moving Average Volume) > 500000 Time of Search Stock1 vote -
Infrastructure stocks watchlist.
You have done special watchlists for special situations, like coronavirus. It is time to do an Infrastructure stocks watchlist.
2 votes -
Add ticker RYLD
Please add ticker RYLD Global X Russell 2000 Covered Call ETF. VV7 is already covering the two companion ETF's of QYLD and XYLD, but RYLD is not in the system.
1 vote -
Line thickness between the thinnest and medium weight under style
When working on a smaller screen like a laptop, I need a line thickness between the thinnest and the medium weight to make the line and color to stand out against the other details on the chart.
2 votes -
Display percentage move on charts/graphs
On charts have the Y Axis vertical Left hand side as a percentage 0% at Start 0% or 100% for a visual change of share range performance over time. (sharepad in the UK use this on their charts/Graphs)
1 vote -
Have a chart of the daily pre market futures ..... say starting at 1200 am EST
How about daily graph or graphs showing Pre market futures on DJI, Nasdaq, S% P 500. Maye start it about 12 am EST up to market opening. Would give good idea of early market trends.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Export you searches
We must be able to export various data points to excel. PLEASE! This is a great service but rendered much less attractive because of the limited export capabilities. Not sure why this is not available but it is a non starter for most people who want to buy your service.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Add Xfinity to list of mobile carriers for alerts in portfolios
Although Xfinity uses Verizon towers for their mobile customers clicking on Verizon in the alerts section of the portfolio tab doesn't result in receiving alerts. Please add Xfinity to the list of carriers.
Thanks1 vote -
Don't kick me off Vector Vest on my desktop everytime I go into Stock Advisroy on my phone
I have recently started using Robo Trader, which I love by the way however now that I am carrying my iphone with me all the time and if I'm in another part of the house or outside and I get an alert and open my app then go back to my desk top I have been logged out of Vector Vest.
I find this very inconvenient. Please rectify so as I can use my Stock Advisory without being logged out on my desktop. Thank You.5 votesUnfortunately, we are obligated by our contract with the exchanges to only stream data to one device at a time. We are looking into a better solution for this though
-
I hate K-1's
I really hate filing taxes when I have K-1's to deal with. I would really like a list of all companies or partnerships which issue K-1's so when I set up my screener, I could enter "Stock Watchlist <> K-1" to keep from getting any of those companies in my portfolio.
2 votes -
37 votes
-
3 votes
-
Assigning a stock to a trading system (when categorized as UnManaged)
Allow a capability to easily assign a stock to a defined trading system in RoboTrader when for whatever reason that stock is created under "UnManaged". At present you have to do a manual transaction add when a simple right click and "add to" menu option would make this much easier.
1 vote -
Trading Strategy Archive
Given the limit of 5 trading strategies per account, please allow an existing trading strategy to be archived such that the history can be later retrieved/viewed. Even better, if you could re-activate an archived trading strategy that would be even better and would help with the current limit of 5.
1 vote -
Get Alert when a recommendation to sell has expired
In Robotrader we already get alerts to sell (and buy). However, the system does not send an email when a recommendation expires (or no longer meets sale criteria). This has caused me to sell when in reality the stock was no longer in a sell status.
The Ask: Please include an alert with a "sell expiration" similar to the current buy alerts.
1 vote -
Make it easier to SUGGEST ideas
I've repeatedly been told by VV 'support' to post my ideas/requests here because it seems like everything I'd like the app to do, it doesn't do, and I get some excuse why it can't.
OK, but make it EASIER to suggest them. I was told to suggest it from within the app. That takes me to this URL. I entered the info. Then it asks me to login. Then it loses everything i'd entered in the suggestion and I have to re-enter it again in the 2nd browser tab where the login credentials had been entered. How inefficient. Allow users…
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?