4581 results found
-
here should me more coaching on indicators or read the graph with software
here is coaching but for each one have a price so much tools but lack of guidance how to use get more confused there should be educational basic webinars for indicators then for advanced you can ask for money for example just one day talk about divergence , show some charts to understand the basics
1 vote -
Have a sort in the Layout selection process
When you select a layout to load have a sort for the layouts
In the Select Custom layout to Modify have a sort for the layouts?
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Create a Derby Timing Indicator (DTI) separate for NYSE and NASDAQ.
As it stands now when DTI is strongly positive and NYSE/Dow is climbing it is a very different picture for NASDAQ which is significantly down and diving. Your history should show that the two are not closely correlated to be of help in too many cases
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Add more definitions to your glossary, which currently has 5. Yes, 5, and 2 are on Franking.
How about adding a few more definitions to your glossary, which only has 5 terms. For example, an explanation for how VV defines EPS would be helpful. (Expected? Announced? GAAP? Adjusted? Annual? Quarterly? 3 yr? 5 yr? Average?) VectorVest 6 used to have an extensive glossary, until you "upgraded" everyone to VV 7.
1 vote -
RBC Direct Investing and RoboTrader (fully automated RoboTrader)
RBC Direct Investing: Similarly to the request made earlier by a member for TD Canada to be linked to RoboTrader, please also link RBC Direct Investing accounts.
These request however, are not as urgent as MAKING ROBOTRADER WHAT ITS NAME STANDS FOR: automatically trade for us when we are unavailable to monitor to the minute our positions. It needs to be able to buy and sell on our behalf - especially sell. I realize that I will need to sign a serious disclaimer for this feature. This feature should be turned on and off as needed: let's say, just prior…
5 votes -
OTGLY,vme
symbol adds
1 vote -
Ability to add a simple ATR(14) line to the price action graph
Hi, I recently started using a single ATR(14) line on my brokerage graphs. The benefit is that a simple ATR(14) advises me about the strength of the direction of the price action, including any pivot points and direction changes as they happen (no delay).
I prefer to intraday trade and any small or large increase in the volatility combined with the price action/chart pattern will tell me if the stock will go upward or downward and at what speed it will do so, which will tell me to stay in the stock or flatten as quickly as possible. This feature…
1 vote -
Add Pro Shares ETF; symbol HDG
Please add Pro Shares Hedge ETF; symbol HDG
1 vote -
add portfolio performance link to "Vector Vest portfolios" just like one on the "my Portfolios top page"
add portfolio performance link to "Vector Vest portfolios" just like one on the "my Portfolios top page". If I go "My portfolios" under the viewers tap, I can click on the bottom right the "see all portfolio performance" link and get a table on all the portfolio's performance. When I go to "VectorVest Portfolios" I do not have a link at the bottom to create the same table. Please add this for us. This table would have the CROR and % winners, total commissions, start date, etc!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 vote -
3 votes
-
Being able to track stocks in both US and Canada markets in my Portfolio combined using one VV
Being able to track stocks in both US and Canada markets in my Portfolio as combined; currently, only way I can do this by launching two sessions of VectorVest
3 votes -
Ability to change font size on Home page
I was able to increase the font size on the Viewers pages.
You folks HAVE to get us the functionality to increase the size on the Home page. This is ridiculous and inexcusable.
2 votes -
Export system trade viewer data to excel
I would like to export this data to excel to ease the ability to analyze the data. I would like to put a couple of portfolios together and would like to filter certain columns that trade system viewers doesn't not allow.
2 votes -
Earnings date
I would really like to see earnings dates added to watchlists. I primarily use watchlists to track my stocks. I typically don't use portfolios because maintaining them is labor intensive and I can get that information directly from my broker. The earnings dates are important in making decisions about stock ownership.
3 votes -
Increase number of trading strategies to 20
I have multiple (15) strategies active in 7 accounts. I am willing to pay an additional fee to get this capability. RoboTrader does an awesome job of keeping track of my strategies, but the current limitations render it to part time use. I find it useful for both linked and non-linked accounts.
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Fix the Print Output of the Backtests
Fix the output so that it generates all columns on a single page. Currently, CROR and Max Drawdown show up on a separate page.
In addition, give the user the option to output either as a PDF or as an Excel doc.
3 votes -
Make exporting UNi(searches) a feature so that reuse in other markets is possible
I am investing in European and USA markets. It would be nice to be able to transfer the search criteria of one market to the other. Of course the import would only be able to take into account the criteria that are relevant for that market. But it would be easy to fine tune these afterwards. Now it is a hassle to jot down ideas for one market and then enter them manually into the Unisearch of the other.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?