4581 results found
-
Watchlist viewer - new items
adding the creation date in the description
1 vote -
Text Alerts for Canadians
I would love to have text alerts from Robo Trader sent to my iphone but don't have one of VV US supported cell services.
I don't have any suggestions but hopefully someone may have a work around.
2 votes -
Add the cost basis to ProfitLocker graph.
Add the cost basis to the ProfitLocker graph displayed in the portfolio. Allow the line to be turned on and off with a check box.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
trading system viewers
Trading System Viewer
Please add more trading systems to the UK Trading System Viewer!
We have ony 4 compared with the US which has over 80!1 vote -
Provide much more ACTUAL training for the price
I'm constantly bombarded with misleading advertising from VV for 'training'. When I was a new customer, I made the mistake of taking the bait, thinking that for nearly $1K/year, training in how to optimally use your tool was included. I was wrong.
Every single time I was naïve enough to think that, I found that your offers of 'training' (yes, even the 'FREE' training) were nothing more than a disguised bait-and-switch attempt to solicit users to pay you several thousand dollars more to actually GET training. Maybe you should include training in the product cost and stop trying to upsell…
1 vote -
CEF’s discount to NAV in VV
Is it possible to display a CEF’s discount to NAV in VV, through a custom field? If so, how do I do it?
I’ve noticed that all of the CEFs show their price and value in 1:1 parity, and the RV is always 1.00 for CEFs. So it’s hard to figure out which of them offer a good value.
If I can display a custom field for their discount to NAV, that would help.
1 vote -
I would like to be able to set an alert to be sent to my phone when the Color Guard changes from yellow to green.
When the Color Guard changes from Yellow to Green, this is a signal in many of the VectorVest Trading Systems that market conditions are favorable to buy stocks. It would be great if I could get an alert on my phone when the yellow to green change occurs, so I don't have to regularly check the software to see if it's time to buy stocks. Thanks!
2 votes -
whoever is in the back ground with an open mic during steve Chappel session should s stop saymg/humming MMMM or uhha it is very anointingon
stop the uhha in the back ground thanks
1 vote -
searching the new stock in VV
it would be very usefull if you can search for the new stocks in VV, for example:
the new added stocks last month, or 2 years. for the moment thats not possible i think.
2 votes -
compress sectors down to the 11 as well as the 41
Compress the secotrs down to the 11 as well as 41 currently listed
1 vote -
2 votes
-
cancel
PLEASE cancel my subscription, i don't want any new paymen.
I was surprised to not have any button or a link where i can CANCEL my subscription and paid plan.
I will not accept any new payment on my credit card.
i took and paid for one month, no more payment and subscription is permitted.This is very important! I'm waiting for your prompt response.
I will not accept any new payment on my credit card.
i took and paid for one month, no more payment and subscription is permitted.This is very important! I'm waiting for your prompt response.
3 votes -
Bracket Searches To A Type of Market
Description of what are the best and proven searches for a given market
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?