4581 results found
-
1 vote
-
Releases Vector Vest
Current version VV 1.52.25.0 You do not communicate which changes have been made via updates. The internet only contains information about update 1.48. Experience this as a loss.
1 vote -
Add the capability to merge 2 searches in "Unisearch"
Being able to merge a search that I created with an existing VectorVest search
2 votes -
Timing Tab>Market Timing Graph>Performance Graph-Add Watchlists and Portfolios
Just to clarify and summarize other suggestions.
"Add items to graph" input box needs dropdowns for a list of all Watchlists and all Portfolios so that ALL stocks in a selected watchlist or portfolio are populated in the list below it. When populated in the list, they are also AUTOMATICALLY checked and populated into the graph itself. Indicate maximum number of layouts that can be saved, if applicable.
1 vote -
Timing Tab>Market Timing Graph>Performance Graph-Add Watchlists and Portfolios
Just to clarify and summarize other suggestions.
"Add items to graph" input box needs dropdowns for a list of all Watchlists and all Portfolios so that ALL stocks in a selected watchlist or portfolio are populated in the list below it. When populated in the list, they are also AUTOMATICALLY checked and populated into the graph itself. Indicate maximum number of layouts that can be saved, if applicable.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Portfolio Re-balancing
Portfolio Re-balancing can be an important aspect of portfolio management for longer term portfolios. Provide a portfolio re-balancing tool that will automatically generate transactions to adjust the portfolio to percentages defined by the user for each security.
4 votes -
Include the ability to display trailing ATR stops on both daily and weekly charts
Currently, the trailing ATR is available only as a stop loss option in the autotimer.
The trailing ATR stop is also useful to help decide position size for both daily and weekly traders. It is important to be able to see it on the charts.
2 votes -
More Robust options for portfolio export
Allow selection of more portfolio fields when exporting a portfolio to excel. System only allows export of company name and symbol when doing this:
right click(in portfolio holdings)>>Export to .csv>>All Rows
4 votes -
holdings
After I have added a trading system to robo trader and buy the stocks that it suggest, I see them in a layout. I can choose column headings for this layout. I then can shorten the column headings for the layout. But my choices for this layout should be maintained for the layouts of my other trading systems in robo trader. I should NOT have to bring up another trading system (either head in live trading or paper trading mode) and see the same layout. Please give me a way to save my layout for all trading systems!!!!
1 vote -
print
Be able to select different printers from within the software. I wanted to print to a PDF and had to change the default printer within windows
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Include upcoming new listing or delisting from major Exchanges
Just like TSLA got added to SPY it would be nice to know what is getting booted and what is getting added when a stock appears on the Hot List or the Midas list.
2 votes -
BUG loading indicator
131 / 5000
Vertaalresultaten
Created PEG ratio in Custom Field Builder and placed it in Stock Viewer. Get an error me thing, wanna look at this?2 votes -
10 votes
-
ALLOW TO CHANGE THE DEFAULTS AND PERSONALIZE THE SPAN OF BACK TESTING PERIOD
I AM A LONG TIME CUSTOMER AND I VIEW VV7 AS A NON EFFECTIVE VERSION OF VV6 & US .......SO BEFORE I QUIT USING IT I LIKE TO ASK YOU TO IMPROVE THE FANCTIONALITY OF IT (& FAST)
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Canadian Database Improvements:
There many quality companies and ETFs are listed on the Neo Exchange in Canada, but not covered in VectorVest Canada database. For examples, the US ARK ETFs are also traded in Canada under Emerge ARK ETFs in Canadian Dollar.
I trade some of those companies & ETFs in my Canadian Portfolios but I could manage them in Portfolio Manager or backtest , analyze, etc.
Please consider adding the Neo Exchange listing, they will be of great benefit to Canadian subscribers.1 vote -
Is it possible to add HULL moving average to vector vest. It give better results in the back testing than the simple, exponential and weight
Hull Moving Average Formula
Alan Hull uses three Weighted Moving Averages (WMA) in his formula:Calculate the WMA for the Period (e.g. 13 Weeks).
Divide the Period by 2 and use the Integer value to calculate a second WMA.
Multiply the second WMA by 2 then subtract the first WMA.
Calculate the Square Root of the Period and take the Integer value.
Use the resulting Integer value to calculate a third WMA of the result from the first two WMAs.
Notation
Here is more mathematical notation for n periods:WMA(Integer(SQRT(n)),WMA(2*Integer(n/2),data) - WMA(n,data))
Regards,
Fayez Azrak
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?