4581 results found
-
Add more days to the Color Guard on the Home Page
I can tailor my Color Guard on the Home Page to have 5 days, or tailor it to "medium" and about 10 days will appears. Can you add a "Large" selection that will add another five days to the color guard listing (home page).
4 votes -
You need to somehow screen your RoboTrader managed trading systems buy recommendations for low volume and non-traded bars.
Screen managed trading systems for low volume recommendations and block.
3 votes -
What did I title my CHART?
I waste a lot of time, using VV when I try to remember what chart I may have temporarily reset. I have so much to remember of all VV's great tools, that thinking about the charts that I created and want to keep, is a terrible downer.
1 vote -
Fix buying error
I just started trading live with Robo Trader. I found that one of my systems left $3000 of buying power in my account although it could have bought more stocks because the price of 3 of the stocks was way under $3000. My system setting in "More Settings" was put on "Invest all buying power". I sold these 5 positions and am going to change the setting and see how it buys stocks. (Going to do this on Monday 10/12 as market has closed for today 10/9).
1 vote -
Include a previous-close column in Stock Viewer.
Previous-close column in Stock Viewer would help me, possibly others, to better understand the current price/percent change from the previous day, which of course is affected by pre- and after-market trading not obvious unless you look at chart.
1 vote -
FIBS_add price to X axis when insert any FIB [ ie to show 50 or 61.8% or161 etc so the PRICE is in same color on X AXIS
need to highlight the X axis value of any FIB shown when drawn on a chart - hopefully in the color of the particular FIB 50% maybe blue 61.8 may be in pink 161.8 brown THE EXACT VALUE to be shown on X axis in that color !
1 vote -
Full Stock Analysis Report Enhancements
Add more robust information about the company to the Analysis reports. Or add a new tab with increased company research functionality. Such as
Executive Summary
Share Price & News
Valuation
Future Growth
Past Performance
Financial Health
Dividend
Management
Ownership
Company InformationIt would be cool for VectorVest to check out this company and possibly acquire and merge the technology into VV: https://simplywall.st/welcome
1 vote -
Super Watchdog - Watch My Personal Searches
When creating a Super Watchdog, I would like the ability to pick a Unisearch that I created, not only the ones created by VectorVest.
1 vote -
I want to make a unisearch whit the selection:
I want to make a unisearch and use the selection
rsi2 < 10
actual price < MA5
actual price > MA200I can't find RSI2, MA5 and MA200 in the unisearch.
I can put this in a graph, but in that case it takes too much time to find stocks that fits in the querie
1 vote -
calmar ratio
put a column in the results page for the calmar ratio
1 vote -
XSP, RUT do not update in realtime
XSP is tracked but does not update in realtime. Those that trade SPX options sometimes trade XSP for smaller accounts / smaller trades.
RUT does not update in realtime.
1 vote -
on the top summary line add the number of stocks held
This is so that at a quick glance you can see if your portfolio is full.
Example 4/10 i.e. 4 stocks held out of 10 stocks when the portfolio is full.
1 vote -
Return Portfolio versus individual portfolio do not match.
Return Portfolio versus individual portfolio do not match. See attached document. As an example portfolios "Short start ...".
1 vote -
Acceleration Band
I use already Price Headley's Acceleration Band on another platform. It would be fine to use it on VectorVest.
1 vote -
PRICE SHOWING IN HORIZONTAL LINE ON GRAPH -- IT IS DIFFICULT TO STOP ON A SPECIFIC PRICE
Either make it easier to stop on a specific price showing when sliding a horizontal line up and down on a graph or allow a specific price to be entered. It is virtually impossible to stop on the exact price I want. Even though it's difficult to stop on the exact price you want, ironically the number shown has 4 decimal points.
2 votes -
Add ARR to Portfolio Manager
Add ARR to Portfolio Manager
2 votes -
ALLOW NON-US RESIDENCE WITH US BROKERAGE ACCOUNTS TO USE ROBOTRADER TO ITS FULL ABILITY
I am not a US resident, but I have an account with a US brokerage (TradeStation) and I subscribe to VectorVest. I would like to be able to use Robotrader to automatically place trades with TradeStation, but this is only available for US residents. If I subscribe to VectorVest US and have a TradeStation brokerage account, my residency should not affect the functionality, as TradeStation is already linked to VectorVest.
2 votes -
PLease get back to writing essay's with good content. Last week's essay was simply a plug for the very expensive options program. I do not r
PLease get back to writing essay's with good content. Last week's essay was simply a plug for the very expensive options program. I do not recommend VV to my friends because of this very thing. Please stop selling so much and start providing more content. If VV would take this approach, you would sell more subscriptions. Just my 2 cents. Thanks for reading.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Under Vectorvest 7 , unlike the old system I can no longer customize the period for Hi-Lo price searches on stocks . I was using an 18 and
Under Vectorvest 7 , unlike the old system I can no longer customize the period for Hi-Lo price searches on stocks . I was using an 18 and 22 week period hi/lo search along with other parameters . Please be advised this is a game changer for me . I cannot understand why you did not incorporate this feature into Vectorvest 7 . Is it possible to make a last minute adjustment to your program .
I do not know what it will take to return this feature . I do my searches on a weekly basis and of this…1 vote
- Don't see your idea?