4581 results found
-
I just lost my entire entry here. This makes my really serious complaints even more valid. So far I have had to login 6 times and have onlyn
simplify for a new user
1 vote -
More choices for STOPS in back test,
i would like it, if there were either more options to use in the automated program
whether they were defined or like unisearch or like custom field builder we could build a stop that we could then use in the automated backtest.2 votes -
Add the ability to select the printer VV7 uses from within VV7, not by going to another program
Most programs let me choose what printer I want to use from within that program. VV7 just prints to whatever printer I happened to use previously in another program, e.g. MS Word. No option to change it. So to change printers in VV7, I have to close VV7, open Word, change the printer there, close Word, reopen VV7 and go back to what I want to print. Its a pain in the ... body part. Help!
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Export info from Vector Vest to Excel.
Possibilities to export info from Vector Vest to Excel. Courses, RV, RS, Rv, etc.
3 votes -
No Alerts for Rules (Down) "Go To Cash" Setting - Need Alerts
We get alerts to buy and sell individual stocks based on our portfolio genius' market timing rules as we set it. I haven't had issues with that.
One of the useful rules we can set is for the portfolio to "Go to Cash" on Rules (Down). However, it appears we don't get any alerts for this rule and it functions no differently from the "No Action" setting - meaning alerts are only given when the individual stocks hit their stop loss prices.
I think it's a very important alert to provide and "Go to Cash" vs "No Action" are sufficiently…
1 vote -
Keep the same layout when switching from one portfolio to another
When switching from one portfolio to another, you currently have to click on whatever layout you want. Once I pick the first layout, I would like the same layout to carryover to the next portfolio by default rather than having me click to choose my layout.
I'm often adjusting my profit locker pro stop price on the profitlocker pro graph and switching to the next portfolio to check the same thing. I have a profit locker layout and I'd like to not have to click it every time I switch to looking at a different portfolio.
1 vote -
Bollinger Band, Price = Day low, High, Open, or Close
Price of Bollinger Band using the price at a point in time set by the Time Selector.
It would be really good to add another depth to this by allowing the user to select what price type they want. For example price day low, high, open or close.
This allow the user can search for stock cateria Price of stock Day low has crossed below the lower bollinger band in past x days.
Or Price of stock Day high has crossed above the upper bollinger band in past x days.
Searches like this are really powerful and swing trader like…
2 votes -
QMJ
This ETF holds both long and short positions. Long the 150 "best" stocks in the S&P 500 and short the 50 "worst" stocks in the S&P 500.
1 vote -
In next major rebuild of VV (VV 8.0), could we have the various markets that a subscriber wants all put into one login using a base currency
I subscribe to the USA and Canada feeds and have looked at Europe and Asian markets in the past. It becomes cumbersome (and almost meaningless) to keep portfolios up to date when you have 2 or 3 different markets and 3 or 4 investment accounts (retirement, personal, etc.) For VV 8.0 I would like to see different subscribed markets all put into one login using a base currency. There are brokerages that do this now.
1 vote -
Add Description field as column in My Backtests
We can enter a description field, but I could not find a way to add it to the My Backtest view
2 votes -
Editing portfolio description
The description of the portfolio in the portfolio tab cannot be edited when it is created from "trading systems" in the viewers tab. After creating the description there, and then transferring it to a portfolio, one cannot then edit the description later. However, if the same trading system is created from the "new portfolio" in the portfolio tab and choosing the same system by choosing "an existing trading system", then the description can be edited. It seems that editing should be available regardless of which way the system is placed into the portfolio because the description should be able to…
2 votes -
Portfolios do not trade according to timing signal
Some of my portfolios are not trading according to the timing signal nor the system instructions. I have 2 stocks currently still being held in my portfolio when DEW down says to go to cash. This is a critical issue for those of us who want to paper trade a system before placing real money into it!!!
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Selling price in portfolio
Manual selection of the SELLING PRICE in a portfolio is not possible.
Hence the portfolio figures are inaccurate.
The VV program selects the last closing price, which is wrong, not reflecting the price range of that day's trading1 vote -
New Stocks
Pleas add the following Australian Stocks to your Data Base.
1.Canterbury Resources Ltd: ASX Code: CBY.AX
2.Founders First Ltd: ASX Code: FFL.AXWith gratitude:
Bert Frigo1 vote -
Enter 4 decimal points in transaction log edit.
When opening transaction log edit in Reports, one can only add 2 decimals. Ally often sells with 4 decimals. Stock sold at 42.3862. The only way to modify so it agrees with Broker is by changing the commission. This give erroneous commission total in Summary Page. This really should be changed.
2 votes -
Integrate Add on Features into VV7
VV keeps adding tools to the basic VV7 and quite honestly at a cost. I know, I know they are all money making fabulous tools at a great price and are a real bargain..... However. How about enabling earning a new tool somehow? After 3 years you get XXX for free - for six months, for half price, or something. VV7 should be getting better and expanding as a basic tool by now, it should have Backtester, Unisearch, watchdog, etc as part of the package by and profit locker pro was just ???? sorry, too expensive. I know, it could…
5 votes -
Recommend
Recommendations show up in Alerts but frequently don't show up in RoboTrader and have to be executed manually. This is time consuming and clunky. Please fix!
1 vote -
Add Export Feature that includes Price, Dividend & Volume for all Stocks just like VectorVest Online currently has so we can download daily
We can EXPORT the daily price, dividend and volume for all 8,000 + stocks each day using the EXPORT feature for Stock Viewer on VectorVest Oline...which can be used on Excel Spreadsheets to create personalized Stock analysis....but NOT on VectorVest 7...why?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?