4581 results found
-
Stop Loss Exit Strategy addition - Exit when search Criteria is no longer True
Currently there are different Stop/Exit Strategies. If I design my own search criteria via automation rules, it is basically a True/False result. It allows results that are true.
I would like a Stop Loss/Exit Strategy to exit the trade when that True/False on the Search Strategy is no longer True.2 votes -
JUST REPLY TO EMAILS REQUESTING SUPPORT
Reply within 12 hours to all emails requesting support. Not just acknowledging receipt, but offering a solution. I´m hung up two days on a course I am taking with you for want of help on a technical issue.
3 votes -
Derby timer for after hours trading with futures on the cell phone app
Derby timer for after hours trading with futures on the cell phone app. Also, market timing indicators like DEW signal on the Vector Vest Phone app would be fantastic.
1 vote -
Give Vector Vest software users capability to set RSI value to customized level te
Jerry D' Ambrosio gave a seminar on How To Trade Like a Pro In this demonstration he showed the us how to use the RSI 12 method I asked during the presentation on how to get my RSI bar to a 10 value and he told me to call customer support which I did customer support told me to do this so the whole presentation was about getting you to sign up for a $2000.00 course but hey could not tell me how to set the 10 value on the RSI which was the whole gist of his presentation
1 vote -
Fix blank order ticket when stock not found in Broker 'ss DB
From TradeNow you select Robotrader, Enter buy or sell, amount and stop, when it gets to the ticket, if the stock is not found in the brokers DB the ticket area is just blank, a simple dialog box saying stock not found will eliminate lengthy call to hot line, and frustrated traders who don't know what happend
2 votes -
highlight the searched for words in views
makes for quicker review of past views
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Add 78.6% to the Fibonacci retracement levels
I believe adding 78.6% retracement level would allow us to see the a trend reverse at the 78.6% retracement. I have seen a couple already when using another plotting platform.
3 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Add Stock Ticker
Subscriber request to add CCAP to CA market in VV7
1 vote -
I was interested in Russell Markham's top dividend stock analysis for the ASX.
If you run the DS graph on the same charts very few stocks have a DS>75 - I think only FPH and occasionally CSL. One of the promising dividend payers was APA. However it has a DS of zero! If you look at delta between DIVY and EY it is easy to see why.
Recommend if you are using this method to dig a bit deeper than suggested.1 vote -
1 vote
-
Trying to get through to customer support by telephone is vi
Trying to get through to customer support is virtually impossible - to cancel a trial subscription or anything else. I've been on hold for literally hours today and had tried a week ago as well. When I left a callback message (twice) my call was never returned.
2 votes -
Please change the Porfolio so we can see the stop prices with Profit Locker with end of day data so we can enter stop prices with our broker
Please change the Porfolio so we can see the stop prices with Profit Locker with end of day data so we can enter stop prices with our broker
1 vote -
I would like to be able to use the Comfort Index (CI) as a stop in my backtests and have the ability to set the stop with the CI at a custom
I would like to be able to use the Comfort Index (CI) as a stop in my backtests and have the ability to set the stop with the CI at a custom input level i.e. <1 for example
1 vote -
Track portfolio value the same way as an ETF/MF...using a "share" NAV price
Each portfolio should have an associated "share" price based on an arbitrary NAV for each "share" when portfolio is created. Adding or removing cash from portfolio then simply buys/sells portfolio "shares". This means that portfolio performance does not change (charts especially) when you add/remove money. %up/down is based on portfolio "share" price inc/dec from initial NAV at portfolio setup time.
Just like ETFs measure performance.
This would also means you should add a "performance view" to the portfolio chart for the following:
YTD
Since inception
Since any manually input start date and end date.This was used by the Motley…
2 votes -
Closed end funds
I don't like how all Closed End Funds have Industries and Sectors categorized as Market. Many are sector specific, so they can act differently than the general market.
Also don't like how all Closed End Funds have RV and RS values of 1.00 across the board. Again, they can act differently than the general market.
Thank you.
Mark R Camus
2 votes -
Custom Field Builder - dates
I would really like to be able to create my own indicators in custom field builder. e.g be able to have price + price(1) + price(2) + price(3) / 4. Where the (1) = 1 day ago, and (2) = 2 days ago etc.
3 votes -
no call on my scheduled coaching session???????? NEW MEMBER NOT HAPPY!
no call on my scheduled coaching session???????? NEW MEMBER NOT HAPPY!
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?