4581 results found
-
Add a horizontal line for "1.0" on the Home Page Mini-Graphs
Specifically add the horizonal line at 1.0 for MIT, BSR, and VC RT. I would like to also add the overbought lines on the MTI graph at 0.6 and 1.5.
1 vote -
Add the BSH% view to my home page (it has the red, yellow, green bars).
I can add the BSH% parameter to the bottom of my VVC Timing Graph. I want to add the BSH% view to my home page (it has the red, yellow, green bars).
1 vote -
moving average selection
Adding moving averages to VV7 graphs is not intuitive. It should be easily discernable in the "Add Parameter' drop down menu but it is not. I deleted the one default and could not easily determine how to add it back. There is not one charting program or on-line charting site that makes it difficult to add, customize, remove, moving averages. It's a basic concept and tool. It does not reflect well for me to suggest VV7 is a premium program then have to be cuffed by limiting such a basic tool and it not be intuitive on it's use. Please…
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Add "View Stock Analysis" button to graphs. This would make it quick and easy to learn more about a company with which I am not familiar.
Add a "View Stock Analysis" button to graphs. This would make it quick and easy to learn more about a company with which I am not familiar.
1 vote -
Tudor Gold is missing from the Canadian data base, TUD on the Venture exchange.
Tudor Gold owns 60 % of The 17,913 hectare Treaty Creek Project which lies within the “Golden Triangle”, one of the most important mineral districts of northwestern British Columbia. The Project borders Seabridge Gold Inc.’s KSM property to the southwest and borders Pretium Resources Inc.’s Brucejack property to the southeast. The past producing Eskay Creek mine lies 12 km to the west.
The funny thing is, that TUD's two junior partners, who own 20% each, are both in the data base. AMK and TEU. American Creek and Teuton Res. It does not make semnse, for TUD not to be there.…1 vote -
Market Tiiming Layout.
Add a ($) price change and a price percent (%) change parameter to the Market Timing Layout. Most other stock charting/graphing tools have these necessary parameters available for use. That way the strength of the VVC could be additionally.assessed.
3 votes -
the new Trading System Viewer offers a great feature by reporting - 1month, 3 month, 1 year and YTD returns %. it will be great if we can ap
the new Trading System Viewer offers a great feature by reporting - 1month, 3 month, 1 year and YTD returns %.
it will be great if we can apply the same features to the portfolios we create to better follow returns
Thanks4 votes -
timing tab updates
Hi VV
I have been a subscriber for some time now. I suggest updating the Timing tab. Even with VV I had to learn certain things the hard way. Market timing and market climate differences, for example. The Timing tab should show the current Truth Chart status, with explanation (i.e. strategy). I would also include some other timing indicators – the faster ones - DEW. I would also warn people on the Timing tab that MTI is currently overbought as per today 1.63.
1 vote -
When calling in to "Technical and Training" option to be called back in the same order you called in.
Investors have the choice of waiting on the line or being called back in the same order they called in. This would save a lot of hanging on the line waiting for a technician, and would be fair to the investor.
Currently we get called back when convenient -- In my case two days later.3 votes -
MMEDF
Can you add symbol
Thank you
1 vote -
Update your stock listings
Zinc8 Energy Solutions Inc. (ZAIR.CN) has replaced XMG.CN. Please update your listings
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
MTI
In the MTI graph, can you add GLB/RT kicker combo layout with the up/down signals. Thanks
1 vote -
Comparative Chart / Graph
VV Team,
VV should be able to display stock graphs as is AND place a comparative chart underneath it for easy comparison such as the VVC or SPX or other.
Options Pro is able to do this.Please add this feature
Girish V1 vote -
Daily Color Guard
Dear Team,
I think that the Daily Color Guard Moderators / Presenters should briefly state the type of Investor that they are and how they use the program.
GCV
1 vote -
Create a search that is dedicated to finding new stocks in the database.
Create a new search for new stocks in the database
1 vote -
enable users to place a horizontal line on a graph by typing the price
This would let us see and place accurate stop losses or buy and sell prices on graphs.
5 votes -
How about some modicum of customer service!! Have been waiting for HOURS for someone to call back as advertised... I was supposedly number 2
How about some actual customer service...I have been waiting for hours and still no call back....
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?