4581 results found
-
I would like to be able to use the Comfort Index (CI) as a stop in my backtests and have the ability to set the stop with the CI at a custom
I would like to be able to use the Comfort Index (CI) as a stop in my backtests and have the ability to set the stop with the CI at a custom input level i.e. <1 for example
1 vote -
Add Percent Price Gain on Chart AND the dollar values (for Profit Stops)
I would like to be able to draw a line on the graph and see the dollar value of the starting point, the dollar value of the end point, and the price increase and percentage price increase. This benefits in two ways: (1) So I can easily pick between two stocks which has the stronger up-move, and (2) If I want to see where the stocks price is at a certain profit target I can draw the line and see both where 15% profit is and know that is at $40.00 (example). See attached file for the example.
2 votes -
Add a horizontal line for "1.0" on the Home Page Mini-Graphs
Specifically add the horizonal line at 1.0 for MIT, BSR, and VC RT. I would like to also add the overbought lines on the MTI graph at 0.6 and 1.5.
1 vote -
Add capability to add a simple moving average to the Home Page Mini-Graphs
On the home page, I would like to add a 10 day simple moving average to the VVC, MTI, BSR, VC RT graphs. This helps to indicate the direction of these indicators.
2 votes -
Add more days to the Color Guard on the Home Page
I can tailor my Color Guard on the Home Page to have 5 days, or tailor it to "medium" and about 10 days will appears. Can you add a "Large" selection that will add another five days to the color guard listing (home page).
4 votes -
Add the BSH% view to my home page (it has the red, yellow, green bars).
I can add the BSH% parameter to the bottom of my VVC Timing Graph. I want to add the BSH% view to my home page (it has the red, yellow, green bars).
1 vote -
Enter 4 decimal points in transaction log edit.
When opening transaction log edit in Reports, one can only add 2 decimals. Ally often sells with 4 decimals. Stock sold at 42.3862. The only way to modify so it agrees with Broker is by changing the commission. This give erroneous commission total in Summary Page. This really should be changed.
2 votes -
moving average selection
Adding moving averages to VV7 graphs is not intuitive. It should be easily discernable in the "Add Parameter' drop down menu but it is not. I deleted the one default and could not easily determine how to add it back. There is not one charting program or on-line charting site that makes it difficult to add, customize, remove, moving averages. It's a basic concept and tool. It does not reflect well for me to suggest VV7 is a premium program then have to be cuffed by limiting such a basic tool and it not be intuitive on it's use. Please…
1 vote -
1 vote
-
order information in robotrader
Show the details of my buy or sell order that is pending in the "RoboTrader Action Items." e.g. with a buy/stop order show the $ amount at which it should buy. Bid, Ask & Last is not helpful especially since "last" is not updated live.
7 votes -
Add "View Stock Analysis" button to graphs. This would make it quick and easy to learn more about a company with which I am not familiar.
Add a "View Stock Analysis" button to graphs. This would make it quick and easy to learn more about a company with which I am not familiar.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Tudor Gold is missing from the Canadian data base, TUD on the Venture exchange.
Tudor Gold owns 60 % of The 17,913 hectare Treaty Creek Project which lies within the “Golden Triangle”, one of the most important mineral districts of northwestern British Columbia. The Project borders Seabridge Gold Inc.’s KSM property to the southwest and borders Pretium Resources Inc.’s Brucejack property to the southeast. The past producing Eskay Creek mine lies 12 km to the west.
The funny thing is, that TUD's two junior partners, who own 20% each, are both in the data base. AMK and TEU. American Creek and Teuton Res. It does not make semnse, for TUD not to be there.…1 vote -
timing tab updates
Hi VV
I have been a subscriber for some time now. I suggest updating the Timing tab. Even with VV I had to learn certain things the hard way. Market timing and market climate differences, for example. The Timing tab should show the current Truth Chart status, with explanation (i.e. strategy). I would also include some other timing indicators – the faster ones - DEW. I would also warn people on the Timing tab that MTI is currently overbought as per today 1.63.
1 vote -
MMEDF
Can you add symbol
Thank you
1 vote -
10 votes
-
Stop Loss Exit Strategy addition - Exit when search Criteria is no longer True
Currently there are different Stop/Exit Strategies. If I design my own search criteria via automation rules, it is basically a True/False result. It allows results that are true.
I would like a Stop Loss/Exit Strategy to exit the trade when that True/False on the Search Strategy is no longer True.2 votes -
Update your stock listings
Zinc8 Energy Solutions Inc. (ZAIR.CN) has replaced XMG.CN. Please update your listings
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Graph Layouts
Currently, when going to the Graphs Tab and then selecting a particular Layout to load, yes the selected Graph Layout does appear, BUT if I then select another graph layout, the next Graph Layout of course appears.
However, when jumping from one Graph Layout to another Graph Layout it is difficult to know exactly which Graph Layout I am then viewing.My suggestion is to make one of the following changes so that an individual will know exactly which graph format he/she is currently viewing:
When the particular Graph Layout is selected, then the COLOR of the selected rectangular title…
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?