4581 results found
-
Options Analyzer - Use the strike and expiration month entered in Unisearch
As it stands now, you have to edit the option data (strike and expiration) once the Options Analyzer opens. I already entered it in Unisearch. Why can't the software use the data I already entered?
5 votes -
Adding WMA to Vectorvest Field
How about adding a WMA to Vectorvest fields so that I can create a scan to find stocks where price is above 30 day WMA.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Add VST to the Quick List
II like to have an option to add VST to the Quick List
2 votes -
Add interval to the Stochastic Crossover
I like to use a Very long stochastic crossover (Weekly) Can you create a Weekly stochastic crossover? (50,14)?
2 votes -
stock info
In vector vest version 6 "stock info" exist
See atachmentIn version 7 the “Stock info” has be removed of the software package.
I find be very regrettable.
The stock information has the advantage that you can view a lot of information at a glance without the need to read a lot of information.
Considering that the “stock info” is so easy of use, I will insist to reinstall him.3 votes -
3 votes
-
longer term searches.
Each day you show the best one day and one week searches - great for short term investors but what about mid term and long term investors.
I suggest that once a week on Friday or Monday you show the best 3, 6 and 12 months searches.
I think they would be different from the ones you show now.
1 vote -
52 week High/Low
Customer requested that the 52 week High/Low price be added as a Layout option in Viewers, Unisearch, and Portfolio. Indicates that other platforms provide this option
10 votes -
Watchlist bond holdings value line to enable bonds held to be included in the portfolio valuation.
There is a sizable portion of my portfolio which is held as bonds. Whilst I appreciate that tracking of bonds would be too onerous, it would be useful to have a line on the watchlist which gave a total bond holdings figure which could be included in the overall portfolio valuation.
2 votes -
market timing graph
Why is the Exponential Moving Average not available for the Buy/Sell Ratio, while it is for RT and MTI?
3 votes -
RT Alpha
I would like to be able to create a custom field which can compare the RT of a particular equity to the RT of an index (e.g SPX). It would also be nice to be able to use this calcualted variable in the portfolio section for stop loss/gain purposes.
1 vote -
LRLCY L'Oreal should be added to the stock list
L'Oreal is a 72 B market cap stock which should be in VectorVest.
0 votes -
Allow dividend reinvestment in Portfolio manager
Allow dividend reinvestment in Portfolio Manager
69 votes -
Coma separated list of stocks for watch list
To create a new watch list. The system does not allow to place coma separated stocks Example: SKX,FEYE,TOWR,PNK,INTL,OWW,FLO, TYPE,VISN,MWW,SIGAQ
1 vote -
improve VectorVest7 for adroids.
For South Africans
1 vote -
Quick List Option to Name
It would be nice if we wanted a quick list that we had the option to name it or link it to our watch list in the viewer tab.
1 vote -
Add F Scores of Joseph Piotrosk to the search
F Score seems to search for top notch company for investment that perform well under different valuation
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Please give us a new Field Return on Capital (ROC)
Please give us Return on Capital (ROC)
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?