4581 results found
-
How can I view the market timing graph on my iPad. The site does not work very well with an I pad
How do I view the market timing graph on an iPad. The site does not work very well with apple products
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Is there a way to highlight all stocks in my watchlist or portfolio so that it stands out when I run unisearches
I would like a way to highlight all stocks in my watchlists or portfolios so that they appear with a marker when I run unisearches or any other searched in Vector Vest 7. Maybe it exists but I can't find it.
Thanks!1 vote -
allow copying of tranactions data from one portfolio into another portfolio
I would like to create different portfolios for various searchs and strategys, but also a larger portfolio that contains the results of several searchs/strategys for a more overall look and tracking? This would be easy if the copying of transaction data from one portfolio into another. Thus combining several strategys into the larger one. or vice-versa by coping selected position or tranactions into a new portfolio.
Without this ability, if is much more difficult as you have to enter all the data twice.2 votes -
Portfolio
Delete/Edit stock rather than just clsoe positions
1 vote -
incorporate the stock viewer so it will work with the backtest. That is where people go to first and it would be a great help.
We can backtest any search using the Unisearch tool, but we cannot do the same backtesting when using the Viewer/stocks. This is where subscribers are told to start so why not have backtesting for this. In experimenting and using only the quick test that the viewer/stocks excelled beyond any of the 15 searches I tried.
1 vote -
2 votes
-
For dividend reinvestments
For Divdend reinvestments. Let us put date, stock, commission, COST BASIS, and either number of shares or share price. and let VectorVest compute either the number of shares or the share price. ITwould make entering Dividend reinvestment much easier.
1 vote -
add the ability to write operators in ProTrader.
Currently the operators are very limited. For serious technical traders being able to write an operator to find, e.g. the type of stochastic or CCI or MACD indication I want, not just a few canned ones, is imperative to a fully functional system.
6 votes -
edit graph name
2013.08.22 add edit function to graph names.
Now user must "RENAME" file in order to edit graph saved.
At least add ability to use standard windows editing functions; like copy & paste to renaming instead of having to retype new file name when you make a mistake/typo. and then delete old incorrect file name.2 votes -
color change for dates & prices using WHITE background color
2013.08.22 when viewing a VV graph with background color iWHITE, the stock prices on right and dates on bottom are in very LIGHT GREY..
Suggest change both to either DARK GREY or black so the contrast level is higher and EASIER TO READ FOR OLDER PEOPLE (seasoned citizens) WHO WEAR BIFOCALS,
Thank you.2 votes -
Provide WMA, SMA, and EMA for OBV indicator.
Provide WMA, SMA, and EMA for OBV indicator.
11 votes -
164 votes
-
6 votes
-
Provide button to add current item to a comma separated list
I do a search, and then look at the top 10 or 20 charts. Some of the tickers I want to keep; others to discard. As it stands, I have to use the mouse to move through the list, set it aside and write down the tickers of interest, then pick it up again and continue. When all done, I have to go through my handwritten list and manually highlight the tickers in the search. Clumsy beyond belief.
VV should provide a text box displaying a list of tickers, and a button to add the current item to the list.…
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Make hiding VV Portfolios checkbox setting remembered
I would like to have the VV ports hidden by default, but there is no setting to do so. I like the checkbox visible and available to change, but it would be nice to retain the last setting I made to that checkbox.
1 vote -
in portfolio set portfolio automation to allow stop criteria for different data feed
In portfolio set automation to allow stop criteria for different data feeds. Intraday wants to have option eod or intraday portfolio like backtester.
1 vote -
5 votes
-
Produce more stratagies using the derby as the main tool.
Stratagies using the Derby are scarce. It would be wonderful to see staff show us more ways to make money using the Derby.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?