4581 results found
-
Portfolio - add percentage gain under portfolio name on the left column
I'd like to see the percentage gain of my portfolio under or by its name on the portfolio list on the left part of the screen.
In this way when I am watching one portfolio, I can quickly see how the other are doing, instead to click on each one of them.2 votes -
Provision for entry for a stock into a watchlist while looking the graph of the stock.
Provision for entry for a stock into a watchlist while looking the graph of the stock
6 votes -
Portfolio performance
New feature great but I feel it would have more value and meaning if you could amend the start date you wanted to see the performance from. This way you can measure the performance of your strategies against existing model portfolios that may be over weighted to earlier performance. Measure your strategy ideas against model portfolios from the day you implement the strategy not years in the past
6 votes -
Vary Asset Allocation
Vary Asset Allocation within portfolios. Weight stocks above bonds for example. Currently only equal weighting.
1 vote -
Continue selected secondary parameters on all graphs unless removed
When I enter a secondary parameter on a graph, such as RSI and draw horizontal lines at 70 and 30 RSI, those lines should persist when I enter a new stock on the graph Unless there is no 30 value level or 70 value level for the time range that I set on the chart
1 vote -
1 vote
-
RSI graph improvement
When adding horizontal lines to the RSI graph like at 80 & 20 --if you save the graph layout the lines should stay where you put them on the RSI graph and not disappear when you look at the next stock.
13 votes -
I am disappointed that courses I have paid for in digitalchalk expire after one year. I would like to see no expiry.
There are several reasons; Working full time makes it hard to complete. No option for refresher or review after one year. Moved on to another strategy then would like to go back to the course at a later date.
2 votes -
adding stocks to a watchlist
It would be great to speed up the addition of stocks to a watchlist. For example; while I am searching through a unisearch of stocks or simply doing my top 20 VST selection, while looking at the chart it would be more efficient to have a way to add it to a watchlist without having software take us to that watchlist and then having to go back to charting. it would be faster to simply just click "ad to watchlist" select watchlist then move on to charting the rest of the stocks. This way I can then go to the…
7 votes -
Add Expense Ratio as part of Search criteria for ETF Sector.
Please add Expense Ratio as part of the Search criteria for ETFs sector
4 votes -
Please include total gain (dollar amount) each day on my portfolio page. Why taken away? It is on my Ipad Vectorvest program
Please include net (dollar amount) gain on portfolio page. It used to be there and is on my I-pad VectorVest page. Why was it taken away??
3 votes -
Portfolio Competition of Oct 2017, Rules for submission of NON CUSTOM searches are vague, please explain.
Please explain submission of NON CUSTOM searches.
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Allow the Price Axis of a chart to be increased
Please allow the Price Axis of a chart to be increased to allow the drawing of targets/Fib extensions at higher levels than is currently available -
5 votes -
When I change to a white background "% G/L, ARR, CROR" in the My BackTests screen are shoum in light green colour. Can this be changed to Bl
When I change to a white background "% G/L, ARR, CROR" in the My BackTests screen are shown in light green colour. Can this be changed to Black for Printing and viewing clarity?
4 votes -
What make a Midas Touch Stock and Midas Touch?
I would like to know what parameter are used to ID a Midas Touch Stock?
2 votes -
date markers confirming buy signals and sell signals
date markers confirming buy signals and sell signals as is noted in VectorVest US - I FIND IT MORE USER FRIENDLY
3 votes -
Correlations between sectors
Diversification is an important element in managing a portfolio but also the correlation between sectors specially in a volatile environment.
3 votes -
Moving average cross over mkt timing models
Use the buy/sell rec comendations as a timiing signals themselves
2 votes -
Add the Hull Moving Average (HMA) as a Graph MA of Price
The Hull Moving Average (HMA) as a chart indicator available on my Active Trader Pro Fidelity account. It's also available on Think or Swim and a few other trading platforms. It's incredibly useful in trend trading for determining entry and exits. Please consider adding to the VV indicator tool set. It eliminates the lag and improves smoothing issues associated with other MA's.
12 votes
- Don't see your idea?