4581 results found
-
deleting stock
When viewing a watchlist and selecting all entries, I can view stock graphs. While viewing ALL graphs I "x" out, back to the list. Right clicking on one (any) line I clicked on delete, and lost my whole list! There should be a warning like "are you sure you know what you are doing?" before a deletion. Confirmation would help.
1 vote -
USE EXTENDED HOURS : START AT 7AM EST... INSTEAD AT 8AM...SOONER 6AM IF POSSIBLE
I SEE TRADES ON CNBC BEFORE 8AM.. I CAN TRADE AT FIDELITY
EXTENDED HOURS AT 7AM4 votes -
3 votes
-
Unsubscribe
Want to unsubscribe
5 votes -
Hi, Im using the robotrader just fine, but I would like to add a new account for interactive brokers so that I can manage the two accounts v
I wouldlike to have the option of having multiple account on interactivebrokers on my software.... Right now I'm only using one but It doesn't let me add a new one. Pleas ehelp on how I can add a new one.
2 votes -
3 votes
-
Add Data Feeds for CSE Canadian Securities Exchange
There are currently about 350 stocks listed on the CSE (Canadian Securities Exchange) http://thecse.com/en/listings which are not being tracked by VV. Please add them to the platform. I've got some gaping holes in my portfolios because of this and of course this results in false reporting. I have to go to other softwares to get a better picture of my actuals, since the data is all blank.
4 votes -
RSI to be included on APP to determine sell/buy signals
RSI to be included on APP to determine sell/buy signals
3 votes -
3 votes
-
TD Brokerage
I am asking all in Canada to join in getting TD web broker users to ask them (TD) to link themselves to vectorVest the more demand the better to get the big banks link to the program for buys and sell ....there is a feedback link to the left of web broker site ..txs
19 votes -
Would you consider adding Keltner Channels(20,2.0,10) to your Technical Analysis/Pro Trader Options for graphing.
Using Keltner Channels in Technical Analysis to indicate buying/selling pressure and provides very good entry/exit points to control risk.
10 votes -
Monthly time frame to graphs
Adding a monthly time frame to the graphs would be great.
1 vote -
2 votes
-
TWO RSI DATA IN ONE GRAPH
CAN I PUT TWO RSI DATA IN ONE GRAPH?
2 votes -
Watchdog - Stock split alerts
Create a watchdog that sends alerts about any stocks that have split. ('m a new user, so if this functionality already exists, sorry!)
4 votes -
Provide a condensed 2 page Stock Analysis Report that will print on both sides of one piece of paper.
Eliminate the all graphics and spacing to be able to print the Stock Analysis report on only two pages, to save paper and resources. I can do this myself but it is a waste of my time. Also Consider providing an excel type report that can be put into a spreadsheet to compare other stock holdings on one sheet. I have attached an example of 2 page report.
2 votes -
Add ARR to Portfolio Summary report
Add ARR to portfolio Summary report in addition to the Percentage gain already reported only the period of the test/simulation.
6 votes -
Add MACD or other moving averages crossovers to the available stops.
Lately I have been having great results using a MACD filter on the Midas Touch listings for my entries. I would like to be able to test using the MACD or other moving average crossovers to time my exits. Is the Profit Locker this sort of exit timer? If not, could a MACD exit timer be added to the list of available stops?
6 votes -
I would like to be able to enlarge the overall fontsize for all applications
overall font size customization would be greatly welcomed!
2 votes -
Multiple Moving Averages
Multiple Moving Averages in VV-7 . Please add capability to chart multiple moving averages at the same time. "Add Parameter" only allows one MA line at a time.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?