4581 results found
-
8 votes
-
1 vote
-
show Mathematical Expectation in backtest summary like in VV6
VV6 has it. Positive expectation over time will have profit, while negative will not
3 votes -
Allow updating to today's date for all or a selected group of searches instead of one at a time.
Automatic Update
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Allow user custom fields to be displayed in a Portfolio
Right now Custom Fields cannot be added to the Portfolio Layout. Please allow that capability.
4 votes -
add Standard Deviation or some measure of volatility to backtest Reports
or if you want to stick with a visual of the equity curve, allow an overlay of a market index like the S&P 500 for visual comparison
1 vote -
MA Crossover Days
Add more MA crossover days, especially the 3 and 8 day MA. The same flexibility as in V V U.S online would be nice. I lost functionality as I upgraded to VV7. Now I have to use two tools.
30 votes -
Be able to set Graph right axis in Percent
Also let the cursor show % change from the begining of the period.
2 votes -
Graph Frequency, Intraday, 233 Minutes
add a graph frequency of 233 minutes to provide two candles per day for Gary Williams students.
1 vote -
Allow ability to find stocks and industries reaching 2 year highs in addition to 1 year highs.
I have seen good results by picking stocks and industries that break through 2 year highs. I wish I could find them automatically.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
1 vote
-
Allow use of Watchlists in Backtester
I would like to create lists of stocks (watchlists) that I could then use when running Backtests, instead of Backtest selecting from the entire universe of stocks.
14 votes -
Add ability to group multiple portfolios together, and report performance of the group.
I would like to group multiple portfolios together, and be able to show the performance of the entire group. Also allow for more than one grouping, and allow any one portfolio to be in more than one group.
32 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Add Call Buyback choice in Portfolio Manager
You can add an option premium in Portfolio Manager but there is no choice to buyback the call,i.e.,deduct the premium received and then sum. Currently, I have to use "Withdraw Cash" which does'nt accurately describe the transaction.
3 votes -
"Stock of the Week" emails
I always get these sales pitch from VV about "Stock of the Week". I would like to know which strategy picks these stocks or are these stocks only from the VST stock list. If from the VST stock list, then it is pretty much not possible to buy the stock when the "Buy" recommendation is given, because at that time probably the stock is not in the Top VST stock list.
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?