4581 results found
-
Upgrade printer capability to copy highlighted material
VV6 allowed me to copy sections or portions of the Views, tables or pages after highlighting them. VV7 does not. This is important to me in our VV Group discussions.
4 votes -
It would be nice to be able to get the futures prior to market open.
I would like to get the pre-market trading stock activity along with the DJI, S&P500 and NASDAQ.
2 votes -
Show Financial Ratios and Free Cash Flow To Firm (FCFF)
I suggest we should also display financial ratios. I would like to see P/E Ratio (TTM), Total Debt to Equity, Interest Coverage (TTM), Gross Margin (TTM),Operating Margin (TTM),Net Profit Margin (TTM), Return on Assets (TTM), Return on Investment (TTM), Return on Equity (TTM).
Free Cash Flow To Firm = EBIT-(Capex-Depreciation)-Net Change in Working Capital48 votes -
Fix calculation of Industry Market Capitalization
Logically, the Market Cap of an industry must be the sum of the Market Caps of the companies making up the industry. Therefore, a weighted average price/share times the total shares of all companies in the industry is needed to that Mkt Cap = Price x Shares works at the industry level.
As can be seen in the attachments, for Industry stats VectorVest Australia (haven't checked VV USA) multiplies the simple average of Price/Share times the simple average of Shares/Company which results in the "Mkt Cap" being a meaningless number.
This should be fixed.
1 vote -
2 votes
-
Have in the charts the Heikin-Ashi candlesticks
In particular the Heikin-Ashi range candlesticks. They are the smoothest for viewing trends.
29 votes -
56 votes
-
allow custom moving average of today be compared to a previous date moving average
Example:
Date of Search, 13d MA (Price) > 1 day ago 13d MA (Price) [ to ensure 13d MA price slope is positive]
or
Date of Search, 13d MA (Price) = 1 day ago 13d MA (Price) [ to determine slope = 0 of MA, an inflection point]
Allowing this would enable the identification of major changes in trends
28 votes -
Color Guard display for Date Line or Crosshair marker graph
Add a tiny Color Guard display (just the three colors) as you move the Date cursor or Crosshair cursor across a graph. This would help in backtesting or figuring out why a stock went with or against the general market.
2 votes -
5 votes
This issue will be fixed in a future update.
-
On portfolio add field that is editable so I can mark stocks I own in that portfolio
On portfolio add field that is editable so I can mark stocks I own in that portfolio. This way I can look at the graphs of stocks I own
8 votes -
59 votes
-
add ability to print desired number of pages
When printing stocks' listing in unisearch or portfolios, I often only want the first page, but don't have that option in VV7.
27 votes -
RSI start fm 9 in pro trader can you open it to start from 1 like the moving avg
RSI start fm 9 in pro trader can you open it to start from 1 like the moving avg so we can test all nos
1 vote -
1 vote
-
allow tracking of large lot purchases/sales to determine institutional activity.
I would like to know what the institutions are buying/selling by being able to track buy/sell lots of say 5,000 or 10,000. Volume tells activity but does not in any way indicate who is creating the activity.
3 votes -
1 vote
-
I need to be able to track the Standard bank Silver ETN listed on the JSE.
I need to be able to track the Standard bank Silver ETN listed on the JSE.
1 vote -
Add columns to lists in portfolio view
I would like to add columns to stock list in vv7 portfolio view
2 votes -
Save Multiple Layouts for Viewers
A SAVE LAYOUT to recovery previous view from last closing of program
47 votes
- Don't see your idea?