4581 results found
-
1 vote
-
6 votes
-
Force Index field
Please add the Force Index to the selection of indicators for ProGraphics, with a setting to provide an EMA of N periods of the Force Index. Typical use is to use both a 13-day EMA of Force Index to detect bullish/bearish divergences and 2-day EMA of Force Inde to find entry/exit points
34 votes -
Create the abiltity to find ProTrader Searches in minute periods.
Right now all of the ProTrader searches look for crossovers within the last day. Need a way to fnd stocks that have crossed in the last 30Mins.
25 votes -
1 vote
-
'Reconciling' portfolios - movement of funds between portfolios
I have five portfolios which are actually real time Schwab portfolios. I make ever effort to make sure that every transaction actually made in Schwab is 'mirrored' in VV as otherwise, reconciliation is impossible. Funds are sometimes moved from one account to another or to and from a bank checking account and a Schwab account. I would like VV to provide a 'memo' field in the portfolio ledger so that we can 'remember' why or where funds were moved. This field can be hidden unless it is brought 'forward' to be viewed.
Example: I have a Schwab account which is…
1 vote -
DPO in Custom Field Builder
Maybe you could add the DPO to the V V fields so I could get an alert when it goes above or below the zero line at the end of the day. Thank you
39 votes -
2 votes
-
add pivot points as a tecnical indicator with abilit to set alerts on the daily weely monthly pivots
4 votes -
Input Stock to see which Strategy it appears in
Input a stock symbol to determine which strategy(ies) that particular stock appears in on a daily basis
19 votes -
Update the Views daily report without having to close and re-open the program.
Daily Color Guard Report update
1 vote -
Ichimoku Kinko Hyo (cloud charts)
Any chance of having Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator available in VectorVest 7?
6 votes -
In the VectorVest help.pdf document, page 166, under Option Rate of Return
selection 5 is not available in program. It is number of days used in calculating volatility. Book has picture of screen and it is listed there, but program does not have it ,
1 vote -
Explain/define acronyms with delayed dropdowns or balloons.
With the number and extent VV-7 uses acronyms it is impossible to remember all the meanings and the time demand to get help is prohibitive.
1 vote -
Allow Weekly Moving Averages in Searches
Hello,
I am thinking of upgrading to the pro trader add on and would like to know if one of my own scanning criteria can be programmed into Pro trader.
I currently use another program to do this.The scan I use is:
Weekly bars.
40 period simple moving average.
Scan done at the end of the week only.The scan seeks to identify those stocks where:-
The weekly closing price is above a rising 40 period moving average
The closing price is the highest price that the stock has traded in the last 12 weeks
A minimum volume variable.…
7 votes -
1 vote
-
I would like to see the Dashboard pop up as I closed it the previous session & not having to reformat the size of the columns always.
Dashboard Formatting
1 vote -
place a market call up/down arrow in a prominent spot on the home page
The market call indicator is an important trading indicator. A simple color coded (green up, red down) arrow prominently displayed on all the home pages would make finding that data much easier to access. My trading is determined by this information.
13 votes -
1 vote
-
Backtester Rerun
I'd like to be able to rerun a backtest after changing the underlying UniSearch. As it is, I have to make a useless change to the test, initiate a run, stop, and go back and fix it and run it again. The Run button is not enabled unless a change is made to the test.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?