4581 results found
-
19 votes
-
Colt 45 for Shorting
A recent SOW introduced the Colt 45 strategy for cherry picking stocks to go long (especially at the beginning of a confirmed up-trend). I very much would like to see a similar strategy for cherry picking stocks to go short.
1 vote -
Add information to filter out stocks that have buy out offers pending - especially (but not limited to) the sure fire success strategy
Don't want to see companies being bought out to either buy or short their stock
1 vote -
Will you ever have Auto Pilot for this Program? It would be nice to plug in my search engine, buy when it says to and take profits W.I.S.T.
It would be nice to run this on Auto Pilot, that is to say, start it up and let it run for six months, come back and see what the results are!
1 vote -
Save the TimeSpan with a Graph Layout
Currently if you have more than one layout for your charts say one is intra-day and one is inter-day the chart will default to inter-day even if the chart in the saved layout is intra-day. I would like to see the saved chart in each layout be the same format as the chart in each saved layout.
13 votes -
1 vote
-
Add 'foreign stock' flag to database..
I am often wanting to create searches that look only at foreign stocks (when the US dollar is falling), or US stocks (when the US dollar is rising. It would be very useful if the stock had a foreign/US flag in the database, or better yet, a country code, so I could look for a specific country (China, Brasil, etc)..
2 votes -
Provide USER Specification & CONTROL of GRAPH Vertical Axis Values
Allow CONSTANT Axis Settings.
3 votes -
Hold a Webinar on ETFs
I see that ETFs are quite unique in the viewers, searches, etc. Some of the values, such as RT and RS have no meaning. I would like to get an explanation of the differences relating to ETFs and how these affect strategies.
1 vote -
BackTest Graph
Add the ability to overlay MTI onto a backtest graph, so one can more easily see how the backtest compares to the overall market.
1 vote -
BackTester Parameter Comparisons
When I work on a succession of backtests, changing one parameter at a time, I soon lose track of what I did, and it's not possible to tell from the current listing of backtests how they vary. I would like to be able to see a chart of the parameters used in each backtest for comparative purposes, as in spreadsheet form, either in the existing display, or a report or spreadsheet export. As it is, one has to be very inventive with the names or keep a spreadsheet on the side, all of which takes a lot of time.
1 vote -
Backtester Report with Running Gain/Loss
I' like to be able to produce a report from a backtest that shows the developing gain or loss over time by day, week, month or year. The Transactions report doesn't suffice, because it doesn't show gain or loss and can't be exported to a spreadsheet. It's also not day, week or month oriented. I would also like to see at least a monthly or annual report of gains and losses in the Summary Report.
1 vote -
Have your webcast at better times for working folks
WEbcasts after working hours - preferably beginning at 7 pm would be helpful to those who work until 6. thanks.
2 votes -
Bear ETF Bull ETF
I would like to see essentially 4 lists of ETFs
1. Bull ETFsNon Leveraged.
2. Bull ETFs Leveraged.
3. Bear ETFsNon Leveraged.
3. Bear ETFsLeveraged3 votes -
Why don't you post the Webcast to your website so this way those who could not attend the webcast live wil have an opportunity to view them
Why don't you post the Webcast to your website so this way those who could not attend the Webcast live can watch it at a later time.
4 votes -
Custom Homepage Layouts
Similiar to the graph layouts. To prevent from having to remember what you had on the homepage if its reset to default
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Warren Buffett advises that ROE is a very important metric. Can VV make it available also? Thanks.
ROE is offered by other providers. It is a long term metric. Is there a reason VV can not offer ROE? Thanks. JWG
1 vote -
4 votes
-
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?