4581 results found
-
12 votes
-
Make a change to %Gain/(loss) Stop criteria by allowing a stop loss in the loss criteria.
Right now if I enter 50/10 for gain/loss, I could potentially have a 60% drawdown. By allowing to distinguish between a loss from purchase price or a moving stop loss, I could navigate a severe stock correction.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
'GraphControlPanel' Let Right numbers FLOAT w/Right Justify. This should enable the BLANK Space to Shrink Instead of LOSING the data.
'GraphControlPanel' Let Right numbers FLOAT w/Right Justify. This should enable the BLANK Space to Shrink Instead of LOSING the data.
2 votes -
Provide the Sure Fire recommendations on the web as well as the client
Provide the Sure Fire Recommendations on the web page as well as the client...
1 vote -
In CG daily report, in Derby section, use today's Opening Price, not yesterday's close
Opening price give more accurate Derby performance.
10 votes -
Auto tester should reflect the so common amount of target % gain + %trailing stop. For instance take profit at 20% but trailing stop at 10
Auto tester should reflect the so common amount of target % gain + %trailing stop. For instance take profit at 20% but trailing stop at 10
2 votes -
Add copy and paste Functions in notes for charts
Add copy and paste function in realtime notes for charts. Was able to use these functions until last update
Thank you10 votes -
new stocks in - old stocks out,
Perhaps a note in the views or listing of weekly stocks that are either added or subtracted from master lists,
3 votes -
I would like a list of strategies and their descriptions that I can print out.
This would speed up the process of finding strategies that appeal in any given market
4 votes -
2 votes
-
In reviewing a list of stocks for possible buys, highlighting stock option.
In reviewing a list of stocks in the viewer if there was an option on drop-down menu where the stock could be highlighted on the list. (one that is liked for potential sale when buy signal is showing.)
1 vote -
Display graphs using a price scale or a percentage scale
It would be great to be able to select to view graphs either as a percentage or as a price. That way we can quickly look at a graph of a stock and see the percent change over the time period of the graph.
6 votes -
when entering a stock symbol in the stock viewer,put a link to U-Search that would show where stock appears.
Provide a link from the stock search viewer to the Uni-search field so that we can see where the stock we are interested in,appears in the various strategies.
2 votes -
Hi -I am using a Mac & vector vest 4. When I graph a stock, on the bottom graph, I have several choices, but CI is not one of them. Vector V
Hi -I am using a Mac & vector vest 4. When I graph a stock, on the bottom
graph, I have several choices, but CI is not one of them. Vector Vest
University has been talking about CI a lot lately. It would be nice if you
would add CI capabilities to the bottom graph for Mac Vector Vest 4 users.
Thanks1 vote -
RSI(2)
Allow us to create strategy with less than a 9 period RSI crossover
6 votes -
Japanese Candlestick "Kicker" Signals
Modifying the candlestick search categories to include bullish and bearish candlestick "kicker" signals would be of great benefit. A 'kicker signal can occur anywhere in the price pattern and represents a complete reversal of sentiment (bullish or bearish) for a given stock
2 votes -
Allow intra day and real MA crossover search using one minute bars and up.
This will open up more opportunity for intra day and real time trading by allowing a search to identify intra day crossovers on smaller increments of time.
1 vote -
4 votes
-
Mkt Climate Graph forecast
Mkt Climate Graph up to date projection/forecast section ( on far right ) on the graph - an extension of the current view showing a high probability area not just a line
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?